Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275231 by malu53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 am
richard
Male / Divorced
Current Location New York/ United States
Create Date 17/11/2015 18:26
Last Login 18/11/2015 08:15

no profile pic
dropped him a line as I wonder which pic he's using for the ar profile

Pardon me for intruding into your privacy, am RICHARD new here and was going through profiles here,I have gone through alot here but yours have caught my eyes.I liked your profile because it sounds interesting and i hope you also do sound the same . it will be great to know more about you. I am widower and looking for someone lovely like you. You definitely got your profile so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message or wink..smile. I can see sincerity in you.I decided to break the ice first by sending you my simple "hello".I hope it creates a lovely space in your heart for me to get a reply soon. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us.Sorry about my picture, My position at work does not allow me to upload more photos and details of myself on the dating service, But I will like to email it to you privately if only you are interested to see my picture.we can share email addresses and i send it to you there.. kindly write me back if you are interested also..and maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial..I will tell you more about myself as we move on... I would also love it if you could tell me more about yourself..
We can also chat through the messengers if you don't mind..
I hope you have access to email address and skype chat if you have an account..
You may contact me on : [email protected].
I will be waiting for you on there and hope to read or hear from you soon..
Bye for now and stay safe ...

RICHARD............
scamliste on PB, RS, anti-scam.de
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 98350.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p456519
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1418333028
Advertisement

#275232 by malu53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:40 am
present as male and female on Skype

rose.layman52
Rose Layman using the pic of Jill Stevens

live:walkersmith2050
Richard Smith

Image <<< Capt. Ronald G. Luce Jr., RIP
died Aug. 2, 2009, Afghanistan

also here
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 95905.html

richard.smalling2, NY City, USA Richard Smalling
no IP
using this pic
viewtopic.php?p=257333#p257333
#275255 by malu53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 am
Hello dear,
Thank You so much for your mail and How are you doing all this time..Am really making life possible and successful here by the Grace of God.I will like to spend all my time on you to get to know you well and see what the future will lead us too.. Your mail really makes me soo much happy .. I join "this dating site" that very day that I meet you .. Am really happy because i never think that i will meet someone like you online who is single as i am and also seeking for someone in life .. That makes me soo much happy.Well i want to take this opportunity to get to you well and see what destiny and fate have for us on this planet..I really appreciate everything about you and i know that spending time together with you, we will have something in common when we meet....We don't need to rush .. Is one step at a time.. working hard things will be possible..

As is said a friend in need is a friend indeed..My dear as you know that Life without a friend is like death without a witness..I want to be your cheerful friend because a cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around.A simple friend expects you to always be there for ,a real friend expects to always be there for you!I do promise to be honest,caring,truthful and understand man to you.True friends are like diamonds,precious but rare,false friends are like autumn leaves,found everywhere.I still guess we have to trust and know more about each one ..Friends are like melons. Shall I tell you why?to find a good one, you must have a hundred try.In prosperity it is very easy to find a friend in adversity, nothing is so difficult.We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.
But what is a friend? A friend is all of these things and more.No matter where we met,no matter how long we have been together... I call you a friend but i want you be more than a friend in my heart.Truly great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened,it can never be closed. Friendships are foundations.necessary for life and love.
I'm just a normal guy, and this is the excellent way to meet someone.. It is not poetic,however, here's a summary of who I am..
Enjoy people with a quick wit and a sense of humor.. Nothing like laughter to make the soul feel great..
Comfortable in my own skin as to who I am and thoroughly enjoy the presence of a equally comfortable lady; and again,I love to laugh! Hope you do as well..
Always amazed how a child sees the world with such clarity and simplicity whereby we adults can make it complicated..

Love a great bottle of soft drink especially when shared in intimate conversation with a lady to include pizza,chips etc., romantic music.. Ah, I'm a romantic at heart.. I know, it's a curse..
Love to engage in discussions involving day-to-day life experiences or such topics as global and national issues or local community events.. My political views are moderate and believe in being practical when it comes to applying political/social issues of the day.. I'm a "sensible center" kind of man..I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and get to know more about each other but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened.
Well, if you are interested, lets get to know each other better and we can have our first meeting over some great coffee or soft drink at a quaint cafe someday..you can add me if you have access to Skype chat OK [ richard.smith846]

I wish you all the best in Life...Till I read from you.Take care..
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015

not really impressed by the pics, they are already scamlisted :(

Image Image