Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275338 by gtz Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 pm
Chemistry.com
Id:Joe
email: [email protected]

A note from Joe
Hello,

Wow!Gorgeous smile and lovely looks....Your profile is really heart warming..I love the way you carry yourself in your pics with the gorgeous smile you have on your face. Have been on the site for two a month now looking for an open minded woman with a good sense of humor, A partner we can always have a good laugh together as a family & friend, Then its fine if we eventually become more than just friends but there are amount of scams and misrepresentations that are on these sites. It was my first experience here and found that the majority of individuals were not honest nor did they have integrity, I just decided to give this another try because have tried looking for someone honest and truthful but have been unlucky for weeks now.

Physical attraction is important but I am more interested in what there is on the inside. I am looking for a woman who feels a goodness toward herself and others. A lady who is selfless but knows that a little selfishness in necessary. Someone who would rather make the world a better place instead of the world making her better.

I would love to know more about you if its okay with you.

Sorry i don't have more than one picture in my public profile but have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://chemistry.privateprofilepictures.com/access/ and sign into your chemistry account to view the pictures Let me know what you think.

Please, send me an email on ( josephwayne503 at the email that start with letter g and m and a and i and end with l dot com. Let see if you get the puzzle. Hehehehe ) .I will be delighted to share more details and photos with you once i receive your email. I cant stop looking at your lovely photo.

Cheers.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement