Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#275508 by malu53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:02 pm
same pic on englishbaby.com and maybefriends.com

jowalmark
Industry: Other
Description: Military
Level: Graduate School
Field: Other
English Study

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. If you want to know more about me, You should contact me with my email address ( [email protected] ) .... John Walcot Marklyncot
#285556 by malu53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:46 pm
resurfaces on cs with the pics already posted

Kissme216
Passion and Ambition Seek the Same.
I am a: 55 yr-old man seeking women, 50-99

About me:
I have a great sense of humour. I love to laugh. I can be a little sassy or sarcastic at times but all in fun. Never to be hurtful to anyone. I am honest to a fault. Probably couldn't tell a lie even to save my own life. I do not like playing mind games or having them played on me. I am honestly out here looking for someone to become friends with and see where it leads. Would like to be in a loving relationship where both of us try everyday to make each other as happy as possible.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humour and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

More about me
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Looking for: Long-term

add. pic

more pics and info here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=51442
#285557 by malu53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:57 pm
od for life....Well, Like as i told you earlier I am James by name, I was (born c. 1960) is a United States Army Lieutenant General and current Commander of the United States Army Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. From 2009 to 2011, I was the commander of the 4th Infantry Division in Fort Carson, Colorado. I was born in Keene, New Hampshire. I received a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1980 and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in armor. I subsequently received a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan.

In 2003, I commanded 2nd Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division (United States) during the invasion of Iraq. My unit was the first across the border, and first to enter the downtown government areas of Baghdad. In November 2010, I lost my wife Ginger C. Lawson when she was traveling for her Business trip in Brazil west point, that made me single till now. I have serve the Government for past 32 years now and have been here in Syria Damascus for past THREE years. I know i am not a wealthy man so i works hard due to my little passions and savings.

I am affectionate, I love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I am very romantic and love to romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I just admire the Person seeking the true meaning of love. Very nice, caring, forgiving, patient, humble, loving people who accept who I am responsible. I am rich in a good mood and willing to share the true meaning of love for the right Person. I love to feel safe and confident that I can trust and be trusted. I love the camaraderie that allows you to have your own space Ones as well. I love being able to share interests, but also some of my own.

I have one son (Cowell, 12 years) who mean the world to me and it was not my goal, because I lost his mother ... Cowell is a boarding school student in UK now. Not looking for a surrogate mother for my son ... Rather, I am looking for one amazing woman who not only accept my relationship with my son, but do not feel threatened by or jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly with our team of family ...

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality..

Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting.

The picture in the UNIFORM was taking today on the TRANING SECTION as you can see, is very new and how do I look ??? Please tell me ? If maybe am urgly lol.....

James
Received: from [41.218.210.75] <<< Vodafone-Ghana
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016