Information on romance scams and scammers.
#276028 by malu53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:54 pm
EBENEZER OWUSU
Male
25 - / United States
Current Location Fairmont/ United States
Create Date 12/11/2015 17:50
Last Login 17/11/2015 14:05

About Me
I am a nice looking man who is honest, courteous and respectful. I like music, fishing, reading and i often watch movies. I am open minded person. I look for a serious relationship which could unto marriage in the near future. Am single now because i lost my wife in some few years back. My goal is to become the best in everything i do or lay my hands on. In everything that i do, i wish for the best so as in my relationship. That led me to this site because i know the best comes from here.

Looking For
I am looking for someone who would love and care about me. I am looking a very honest and serious lady. I want a partner with good character not physical features. I believe physical features are not the ultimate things to look for in every relationship. I choose good character over physical features therefore, my partner can look in anyway but her character should be good to catch my attention. I look for a partner in any state so far as she has good character. My love crosses boundaries.

Height(cm) 144
Weight(kg) 55
:lol:

Profession Entrepreneur

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

hi,
Am Ebenezer Owusu and i just joined the site and saw your profile. I would like to get to know you.M email is [email protected]. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Advertisement