Information on romance scams and scammers.
#35869 by began steele Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm
Scammers seem to be targeting S.America. One of the Brazilian victims I helped out has become a great scam buster and manipulator. She has a profile here. She also runs an antiscam forum in Brazil. Here is a list she sent me. There are the familiar messages and phrases and some twists to the old ones. They are all set up for the bots to find AND ALL ARE SCAMMERS.

1- Mensagem do scammer :
Hello
I wish you in this 2010 Happy Properous New Year and Long Life and prosperity,I'm miss laurant daudi,5.4fit tall, slim stature,
open minded, honest, trusted,caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,
no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail. I go through your profile today and it was very lovely .
I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers ok.Please kindly mail me back with my private email id ( [email protected] )So
that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to really know more about me.Please I'm waiting urgently to see your lovely mail soon.
Yours in love
laurant

To: <???>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KONW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Date: Wed, Jun 2, 2010 8:51 am
2 - Mensagem do scammer
Assunto: Re: [7 sites] Goodness Ebue - [email protected] Sex Jun 04, 2010 1:02 pm
dina2009 (23) | Pocet hlasu 0
HELLO, How are you today? My name is dina ebue, I saw your profile today and became intrested in you,
i want to know you more and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email contact ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! (Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but what matters alot is life) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.. Yours in love Dina. ( [email protected] )

Nomes e e-mails utilizados : SAME SCAMMER
•Dina Ebue - [email protected]
•Dr Alloy Ebue - [email protected]
•Ebue Liga Dr - [email protected]

3 - Mensagem do scammer :
[email protected]
??????????? ???? ??? ???.
? ???? ??? Lakarme ? ?? ?????, 24yrs. ?????? ??? ?????????? ???????, ?? ????? ? ? ???????? ????????? health.I ?????? ????? ???? ???????, ? ? ???????? ??? ? ?????? intersest ? ???, ???? ?? ?? ??????????, ? ????? ?? ?????, ?? ??????? ?????, ???? ? ?????? ???????? ??? ?????? ???????? ? ??????? ???????, ??????? ????? ? ?????????, ??????? ? ??????? ????????? ? ????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ????????? ?? ????, ???? ?? ??? ???????, ???? ? ???? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????????? ????? ( [email protected] ) ????????, ??? ??? ? ???????? ??? ? ???? ? ?????????? myself.looking ?????? ? ??????? ?? ???, ???????, ? ??? ???????????.
?????? ?????
???? ???
Nomes e e-mails utilizados :
[email protected]

4 - Mensagem scammer
???? ????? ??????, ? ????? ?????? ??????? ??????? ? (mirtesen.ru), ? ??? ????? ?????????.
??????????, ???????? ??? ????? ??? ??????????? ????? ([email protected]), ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?????????? ? ?????????? ??? ??? ??? ??????. ?????? ??? ??, ??? ????????????? ????? ? ????? ???????.
EMAILL = ( [email protected] )??????
My name is Zainab, I saw your profile today at (mirtesen.ru) , and I become interested .
Please write to me through my email([email protected]) so that I can give to you my pictures and tell you more about me . Love is what really matters in life Thanks.
EMAILL=([email protected])
Zainab

Relativo ao e-mail [email protected] : ScamWarners
Relativo ao nome Zainab Zadi : 419.bitenus

5- Message scammer
Hello dear,
My name is Loveth Dioh.
My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball. I was impressed when i saw your profile at;http://www.amorespossiveis.com.br and i will like to discuss important matter with you and as well as establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address: [email protected]
Remember that age does not matter, what matters is idea and better understanding. I will be more glad to read your mail soon.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
With love.
Miss Loveth.

ALSO•Ama Dioh - [email protected]
•Loveth Dioh - [email protected]

6 - Mensagem do scammer :
Hallo
Mein Name ist Cindy, ich sah Ihr Profil heute und wurde in euch interessant, werde ich auch gern wissen Sie mehr, warte, von you.i hören möchten Sie mich mit meiner
E-Mail-Adresse antworten, ( [email protected] ) Ich glaube, wir können von hier aus zu bewegen, warte auf Ihre E-Mail am ehesten, Entfernung oder Zusammenarbeit lour Dosis Denken Sie daran, auch egal, unsere Zeit anders,
weil ich etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen, Lot of Love haben,
verkaufen
Cindy
[email protected]

7 - Mensagem enviada pelo scammer :
data interação: 1/6/2010 11:24:14
Apelido: pamale
Localidade: new york - EX
Aparência: Negro
Escolaridade: Superior completo
Postais, s De pamale ......... Olá, meu nome é pamale, ( [email protected] ), fui através de seu perfil hoje em (amorespossiveis.com.br) e se interessar,
por isso vou como você enviar um e-mail para mim sobre este endereço de email, ([email protected]) para que eu posso dizer mais sobre o meu eu,
e também enviar as minhas fotos. Obrigado, Yours New Friend pamale Miss

... Greeting,s From pamale......... Hello, my name is pamale, ([email protected]) i went through your profile today at (amorespossiveis.com.br) and become interested,
so i will like you to send an email to me on this email address, ( [email protected] ) so that i can tell you more about my self, and also send you my pictures.
Thanks, Yours New Friend Miss pamale...

8- Mensagem encaminhada
De: Mcrockster Brown < [email protected] >
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 12 de Agosto de 2010 21:39:40
Assunto: hello this my picture honey
A day is going to end again. lt is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seems so great. Thank you my good friend.
A late night greeting doesn't mean "GOOD NIGHT" it has a silent message saying you are my last thought as night sets in. l hope that angels will keep you in sight.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true. Now just to make sure you feel all right, i am going to wish you a wonderful nite! sleep tight and sweet dreams.
Brown
IP address: 41.210.17.34
This is a: Ghana IP address

-Re: Lista de scammers no Zorpia / Scammers in Zorpia Mateus
34, Brazil http://www.zorpia.com/Starwomen
[B]

9 - Yana
Mmm Mateus!!! What a handsome man. You do not mind me know? Write me at my e-mail: [email protected] you can also leave me your e-mail and I'll write itself. Reply
6 days agoRe: Lista de scammers no Zorpia / Scammers in Zorpia Mateus
34, Brazil http://www.zorpia.com/laurenkiss1
[B]

10 - lauren
lauren4u_harry@ yahoo.com
Hello,
How are you doing?I hope all is well.
My name is miss Lauren, i want to be your good friend,
please send me your email at my private box(lauren4u_harry@ yahoo.com)
so i will give you my picture
have a nice day
Yours
Lauren

6 days agoRe: Lista de scammers no Zorpia / Scammers in Zorpia Mateus
34, Brazil http://www.zorpia.com/Alechka1982
11 - Alya
Hello. My name is Alya. I the young and vigorous girl with strong character. I wish to find second half. But for this purpose the friend is necessary to me. You seem very attractive man. I have considered your profile and know that? I would not be against to make friends with you. If you want to get acquainted with me here mine email: [email protected]
Only you know that I search for the serious man. And no games are necessary to me. I think in the course of our acquaintance all it will be clear. I will wait from you the letter. I would be very glad. Alya (RUSSIAN)

Datingfunda
http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/99933.html
hadams[0]
Date: 20 Feb 2010 02:53 am
Subject: My Dear
12 My Dear
My name is georgline
I am creative,educated, romantic and loyal.I am on my serious searching for a friend, partner or lover,A man that will be honest,caring,understanding and nice. your profile sperckled my intrest and i will like to know you the more, if you dont mind i will like you to send an email to my email address. ( [email protected] ) for me to send you my photo and also tell you more about my self.
I,m waiting for your mail to my e-mail adress.
Here is my email address is: [email protected]
take care and God bless you.
georgline

13-
Hello It’s Nice To Meet You.
How was your day to day i hope all are moving in good condition? i never forget to ask you of your health which is the most important thing in life? i steel hope everything is alright if so thanks be to God almighty amen and amen.

My name is (Miss favour nelson) I would like to be your friend
for first friendship can not be
seen or touched, but he felt in his heart
I would like you to reply me through my email address ([email protected])
so I Will send you my picture and all the information about myself.
Waiting for your prompt response.
Kind Regards.
favour.
( [email protected] )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 - http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/?id=120059
charity4u:
10 Aug 2010 06:30 am
How are you hope you are fine, i,m miss charity single i went through ur profile today and i took interest to write to you, plz if it meet ur desire i will like you to write me back on my private email ( [email protected] ) for more conversation and i will send you my pics as we move from there.
thanks from Miss Charity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 - esysexy:
13 Aug 2010 09:49 pm
Hi
My name is Esther,I am looking for True Love and Friendship,I will like us to have Email to Email communication ,contact me at ( [email protected] ) For us to know each other better and exchange our pictures, I hope to hear from you soon,
Love From Esther

16 -http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/?id=120413
eunice4real:
14 Aug 2010 04:07 am
Dearest,
In fact, I am very happy to write you at this time when two of us are looking for a soulmate in lovely site (www.datingfunda.com) I believe that this likeness that I came knocking at the door of your heart , that you open for me to enter. I will be very grateful if we can establish this relationship. I will be stopping so far till I hear from you. Is me, eunice
Please try to use this email add ( [email protected] ) to send me your mail to my inbox so that
I can send you my picture.
eunice

Re: Profiles scammers finded...

17 -http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/?id=120595
blessinoug4y:
15 Aug 2010 11:09 pm

Hi my name is charity and i saw your contact during my search for a friend today at (www.datingfunda.com) and was intreased in you and if you find time to write me at my email box at [email protected] i will send you my pictures and we can try to know each other and may
be we can start from there,age,race or color does not matter but love
is the mosty important in a relationship.i will be wating for your
resoponse soonest.remember to contact me drictely at [email protected]

18 Re: Re: Profiles scammers finded...

http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/?id=120660
mary:
17 Aug 2010 12:12 am
Hello It’s Nice To Meet You.
How was your day to day i hope all are moving in good condition? i never forget to ask you of your health which is the most important thing in life? i steel hope everything is alright if so thanks be to God almighty amen and amen.
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship,please contact me on this address ( [email protected] ) so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself.I will be happy to know a little about you and hobbies.
mary.

19 -http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/120403.html
kissme2010[1]
Date: 17 Aug 2010 01:04 am
Subject: Hello,
Hello,
My name is grace diop.I ’m a 23 years old girl, I found something interesting in your profile at (datingfunda.com) and that inspired me, i believe that you are the type of man that i want in my life for a serious relationship, i want you to know that age, race,and religion is not important to me all that is important to me is pure love,if you are interested in me send me an e-mail at ( [email protected] ) Have a beautiful day.
grace.

20-http://www.datingfunda.com/profile/?id=120683
vcvcc:
17 Aug 2010 06:50 am
Hello My name is blessing, i saw your profile today at( www.datingfunda.com i became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address
([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above blessing.Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON
( [email protected] ) Thanks From blessing

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement