Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4517 by Obi-Wan Knievel Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm
This one came from a spoofed or stolen address, complete with a photo of a stunning brunette model.
from derward daniel <cybershopper>
to
date 12 August 2008 15:17
subject I searched for you long time

Hello! I Margarita. I have seen your add and I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use the chance to get to know you. Hope I will be lucky:-) I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am rather pretty. The most important what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy. I don't know if you answer me or not. But why not to try? I will regret if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act but not only to dream. So here I am:-) I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am. I work to earn for my living. I have a higher education and I am rather intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a family . I have really many interests:music, reading, books, computers, movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am lucky to have some really good friends. But I am very sociable that is why there are many people I have good relations with. I live with my mum and she is very friendly though don't understand each other always. I am rather independent. And work to be able to pay for the things I want to have in my life. In some words I can tell you, that I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all it's aspects. I am very kind ( I am not boasting:-) ) which hurts me often. But I am strong enough to overcome the hardships on my way. I with impatience will look forward to hearing from you, as you have very much interested me. Please write to me directly at: [email protected] Have a good day!!!!!!! Margarita

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement