Information on romance scams and scammers.
#36186 by anjilwings Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am
This one is funny. He tells you he is in another country, even after I told him no he still persist.

how are you queen? i like you, i will be happy if i can have you as my, can i trust you?

while i can understand your respond too well. but i love, and i beleive one day you will understand, about age it;s just a number, the must important thing in a relationship is true heart for love, not playing game, you said you dnt want to hurt your boy friend, how about him too, did he not want to hurt you too,. while i wish you all the best, take care, i miss you.

okay, because of your faithful and belive in him i will not like to put any pressure in you, because i knows the truth will speaks himself, i dnt want to talk about you relationship with your boy friend, but i will keep intouch with you because not easy for me to just forget about you, i will only stay aside and see if you will consider the truth love for you, i know you are well matured to know what is the best for you, and me i know normater how much your boy friend lov you, i know it wont have any lavel to compare with my love for you and iam ready to prove it, seeing is beliving, again have you meet that your boy friend inperson or just online?be careful so that you will not get involve in the sccamer online, using other people face, please be a good girl., i know GOD will bless us, here is my id, [email protected] I MISS YOU.

Seriously. You don't know me but you love me from my one pic you saw and you know we are meant to be together forever.
Advertisement