Information on romance scams and scammers.
#278903 by Kate1970 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 pm
Zorpia :
richard
46, Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑55, in Portugal.

Received: by 10.27.155.205 with SMTP id d196csp772617wle;
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:23:31 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.129.46.131 with SMTP id u125mr2184012ywu.93.1450304611847;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s27.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.102])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x67si5963989ywc.289.2015.12.16.14.23.31
for <[email protected]>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
"Hi dear,

It is nice to write you from here. How are you doing out there? Hope you had a good day. Thanks for sharing your email with me, I am glad you took the time to write me. I am a single man I am not seeing or dating anyone,I am 47 years old, I am from United Kingdom,so marvelous here. I am Mark Francis I live and work in Manchester England...I am a supplier and also into construction, my area of specialization is construction of oil and gas pipelines. I own my private firm.we are into corrosion control,pipeline engineering and environmental services..., I sent my cares to the wind and ask the wind to pass them to you, when you feel the wind blowing against your face that me saying take care of yourself. I hope this email will put a nice smile on your face.

Hug and sweet kisses

Sincerely,"
image stolen from a Polish journalist Tomasz Raczek
Secondly Profile Picture presents a completely different person:
Advertisement

#278959 by malu53 Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:17 am
email leads to a profile on FB
uid: francis.mark.1800

Manager at Petrobras
Past: Br Distribuidora
Went to Brazil Wilderness School :lol:
Class of 1995
From Houston, Texas
Life Events
2000 Started Working at Petrobras
#278967 by malu53 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:04 pm
embassy-finder.com/es/colombia_in_kuala-lumpur_malaysia

[email protected] este es el correo del estafador y esto lo que me escribe
Realmente no sé qué hacer aquí, ya que no puedo hacer ningún pago desde aquí y también he probar todo mi mejor posible sobre la mejor manera este paquete será lanzado a nosotros, he pedido a la empresa para acceder a mi tarjeta de crédito, dijeron NO que no aceptan el pago con tarjeta de crédito por alguna razón mejor sepa them.then también he pedirles que abrir el paquete y tomar los cargos de allí y también dijo que el paquete es un paquete registrado y firmado con su nombre y dirección de lo que no hay manera de que puedan abrir el paquete.

Así que mi amor tratar lo más que pueda para saber cómo ordenar las cosas con la empresa sobre la mejor manera el paquete será entregado a usted sin la costumbre de Malasia confiscar el paquete, ¿Recuerdas que te dije que tengo 23.000 mil grandes libras británicas, nuestro anillo de compromiso y mucho más en el mismo paquete por favor no nos permite la pérdida del paquete de paso tanto en la fabricación del paquete para you..please tratar de contactar con la compañía sobre la forma de realizar el pago de manera que no lo haremos pérdida el paquete y cuando reciba el paquete aún puede retirar su dinero de allí, a continuación, guardar el resto para mi hotel donde nos alojaremos cuando vengo a su país y el resto del dinero para nuestros gastos.

Siempre el amor,
INTERNET scammers LOVE LETTERS ASKING FOR MONEY
[email protected] this is the mail this swindler and he writes me
Really do not know what to do here, because I can not make any money from here and I also try my best on the best way this package will be released to us, I asked the company to enter my credit card, they said NO do not accept payment by credit card for some reason best known them.Then I also ask them to open the package and take positions there and also said the package is a registered package and signed his name and address what there is no way they can open the package.

So my love try as much as possible to learn how to sort things out with the company on how best the package will be delivered to you without the usual Malaysian seize the package, remember I told you I have 23,000 thousand great British pounds, our engagement ring and much more in the same package please allow us the packet loss passing both in the manufacture of the package to you..please try to contact the company on how to make the payment so that no we will loss when receiving the package and the package can still withdraw your money away, then save the rest for my hotel where we stay when I come to your country and the rest of the money for our expenses.

Always love,
#278969 by malu53 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:31 pm
email address leads to a profile on badoo

us1.badoo.com/profile/01215012876
Francis
Port Harcourt
Rivers, Nigeria

I'm here to
Wants to make new friends

Work: British Gas Operations Supervisor

Personal info i thought if you get used to me you will have to be the one to tell me about me
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: Slim body, black hair and grey eyes
Living: By myself
Kids: Someday
Languages English

#325768 by malu53 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 pm
Williams
41, Man, Single
Livingston, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman
40 - 60 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

add. pic

thank you so much my dear I am Williams, i live and work in united kingdom . I am a supplier and also into construction, my area of specialization is construction of oil and gas pipelines. I own my private firm, we are into corrosion control,pipeline engineering and environmental services...so what about you ?
sounds familiar :laugh-s: ? see starting post