Information on romance scams and scammers.
#279028 by AlanJones Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:33 am
Romance Scammer - Danny Blake - [email protected]

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/ike.william.98

Danny Blake is my name, I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say,I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone. I'm a down to earth real open-minded,I dont hide my feelings when it comes to the matters of the heart. I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a lady who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I have, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good a Heart and I'm caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am"honesty,friendship, giving.Ever since I saw your face I can not remove you from my memory.It can not tell you at this stage that I love you but I know I need you in my life,I beg you for us to start a relationship there I can have the opportunity to express my deep feelings for you

We shall talk when your back to home ok,I wish you all the best1

Honey,

My desire is to meet a BEAUTIFUL, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single lady who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woMan who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special woMan?

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer's day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

Oh that is great, I have found my dream woman in your heart

am still at work, and how are you?

I am Kabul, FOB camp
My sweetestheart and darling,
Since the day I met you,
my Life keeps getting better
And excitement always new.
oh, right in the war zone
how sweet, you have Christmas holidays

But I am planning to come to xmas in XXX to spend it with you

I need to get married to you
I have found my love inside you

My parents died when I was very young
when I was only 3 years
I was the only one the born before I died

Honey many are dying, I have lost ober 5000 us military officers since I have been in Iraq and Afghanistan#
since 10 years now

Love ruled the day when the angels came to meet
Sweeping them up and off of their feet
Neither of them knowing what the future would bring
Two hearts together and one diamond ring
Today it's a promise, so sweet and so pure
Together forever, for love shall endure

A blessing from above, this story is told
A love to last a lifetime and a hand to hold
It was no accident that this came to be
Now you must realize that it really takes three
So, go hand and hand to a future unknown
Knowing that with the Lord, you will never be alone

With the angels still near and dear to the heart
This couple shall prosper and never grow apart
For it's not always the eye that is the first to see
What really matters in life and what is meant to be
So remember that to love is time well spent
And what brought you two together was heaven sent
wow, thank you, am speechless

i love you...i would like to be by your side Everyday, I close me eyes and dream about us together! It feels so right as I kiss you, caress you, and hold you. As you gaze into my eyes and tell me how much you love me, my knees grow weak and my heart skips a beat. Your words touch something deep inside of me. I will hold you closer still, heart and soul whole at last. You're the only one who touches me, the only one that moves me. You're my fondest wish of what the future could be. I ache for your touch. I crave for your loving embrace. I love everything about you, your soothing voice, your endless grace and beauty. I want to feel the softness of your hand in mine. I want to hold you and love you. I want you to always remember the feel of my touch when you awake. I will love you not all your life, but all my life...
Through the love I've seen the key,
of there the door opens to happiness.
Took the key, the door opened,
because it is - my luck - because I see you.
I promise you,
To be faithful to you.
I promise you,
my heart is yours.

Please Honey, you will send the money in the morning, so that you will get the document before friday
we have only this week to process the retirement

Once you fill the document you will go to any DHL office and drop it
The will deliver it within 2 days to USA
Once the document is gotten I will be in germany without any delay

Honey I will get give you
You can go and sleep I need to get in contact with our office in Turkey
because you can not send direct to USA
I need so,mep
I need someone that will assist you

Ok, I am waiting for the information, i have made contacts with out office I am waiting now

use this name and use to send the money
receivers name:Nnadi Ikenna
that is all you need
go there with the money and send it with that information
Honey, that is what he said
honey please go to the place and do as I told you
I do not know much about the money transfer
you know he is a Red Cross Staff, he work with the UN peace keeping force in Afghanistan before he was posted to Syria
now he is with Red Cross in Nigeria
2900 euro that is the delivery fee

Stolen Pictures Used:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#281107 by Merriann Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:41 am
Have been chatting with this guy.to many inconsistency in his story. Etc called him on it. Denied it of course. Didn't yet ask for money but talked of impending retirement and a desire to be with me. Loved me after 2days. Wanted me to find land to build our home on. What a crock. I just hope the guy in the pictures is aware of the theft if his identity and you guys can stop this.
#281179 by Merriann Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:07 am
After asking him about the info on this site he told me that it didnt matter as we were in love and that he would come and meet me.
I am in New Zealand. He's supposed to be in afgahanistan...considering he needs to buy leave from the army and needs someone else to pay for it i dont see how. Il keep you posted.
#281226 by malu53 Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm
email address leads to a female profile on Skype, no pic though :(

Slype ID: angela.mcpherson75
Name: Angela Mcpherson
IP not found
#283890 by Merriann Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:02 pm
Has been a month since I heard from webmasterblake. This morning I got an email for a Roz from him. (Sent to me in error!) This idiot is still out there! :