Information on romance scams and scammers.
#36276 by anjilwings Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 am
Meet this one on tagged yesterday.

I am Kenneth Adams May I call you by my mother's name,... I was wondering if we could be friends ? I hope you don't mind my manners ?

I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work? But I will be glad to hear back from you.

xxx :-)
Ken

Today I received.

Hi

I must say, I appreciate your response. I believe you know my name now and why i said, if i may call you by my mother's name is because you bear the same name with my mother - "XXXXXXXX" Her name is "XXXXXXXX" if i am not wrong with yours. That's one the reasons, i sake for your friendship. The two most important things in life are good friends and a strong bull pen.Lol. I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation.

My Background, I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from New Jersey married to an irish woman. I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations. I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field here in Dubai and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops.

Sorry, if i may say, I have limited time to use on tagged due to the nature of my work, from monday through Friday, only weekend i could come on tagged. If you care to talk to me more you can talk to me on private email account stated below. As is unaccepated at my place of offices. I am the M.D. of my company, I have to be the example of all management policy. They said, If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.lol.

I care to meet good and sincere friend who is ready to show the meaning of being a friend. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long and i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on with whom is ready to settle down with me. Tell me about yourself.

Here is my IM :- [email protected]

Do have a nice day.
Ken

His profile states

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Spiritual
Orientation:

Music: I am very diverse in my music likes. My favorites right now are Rage against the Machine, Korn, emenem, and System of a Down. I am also into the "Funk" of the 70's and Disco. My roots are Heavy Metal and classic rock such as Zeppelin, The Doors, Hendrix, Floyd, etc.

Movies: Movies Action, Horror, Comedy, and documentaries are the main types of movies I watch.

TV: Television South Park, Scrubs, and The Family Guy are some of the shows that I watch when I have the time.

Books: Books For pure enjoyment I mainly read sci-fi/fantasy. My favorite author is David Gemmell. For enjoyment and enlightenment My favorite book is "The Republic" by Plato. The book that had the most effect on my life is "Protagoras" by Plato also.

Sports: hus, I do not watch sports anymore. I like to camp, boat, bowl, golf, and play billiards. I am always up for a good poker game as well. Going out... I like to dance, meet new people, and occasionally a Kareoke night is fun.

Interests: Everyone... A great deal of knowledge can be attained from books. But, other types of knowledge can only be attained from talking with others and learn from their experiences about the world that we live in. Everyone's perception about "things" is different, thus to learn as many perspectives as possible, gives one more knowledge about our world.

About Me: I am a skeptic. Not that I distrust what others may say or do; or that I question whether all of what we call reality is in fact the "real" reality. I merely distrust what we all think we may know. For to "know that I know nothing" is the only path to reach divine knowledge. To search for the truth, even if it is not what we want to hear, is what we all ought to do. I am not always in the Philosophic mode. I am easy going and like to just hang out, relax and have a beer from time to time. I play games such as: Scrabble, Chess, Magic The Gathering, and Scattegories. I used to play many online games and computer games, but they took too much of my time. I learned that I would rather live life than to waste it playing in some unreal universe. The same can be said of professional sports, it wastes time for no important reason.

Advertisement