Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280347 by malu53 Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 am
George
Male / Divorced
51 Moscow / Russia
Create Date 04/01/2016 07:08

About Me
Cheerful Loyal

Looking For
A good woman with a good heart

Drinking Frequently
Relationship Status Divorced
Profession Army
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello,
My name is George I'm new here, i must confess, i was attracted, by your profile and i ask, for a chance to be your friend,, if you so desire,, i will appreciate, if you send me your email address or contact me on my email ( [email protected] ), so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self,
George

Skype ID: live:georgewilson212_1
Name: George Wilson
no IP, no Skype avatar
Advertisement

#280552 by malu53 Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 am
Hello Dear,

I am so glad to read from you here as it make our conversations more personal and I will always reply you here because I check my email often than I visit the website where we met.

As you know, I am 50 years old (young), I am from the United Kingdom, I was born in Tallinn, that's the capital city on Estonia in Europe, I grew up in a small country house with my mom and late father until they separated and I moved with my father to the Edinburgh where I grew up a bit till my dad passed away and I moved back to Tallinn where I attended the University of Tartu, I am a Medical Doctor by profession a Pediatrician to be precise, I enjoy working with kids even though it can be very difficult sometimes knowing what exactly is wrong with them, they're my Angels and I can't watch them get sick and not try to help out, I have dedicated my time and my profession by going under private firms to offer medical assistance to children in war torn countries.

I have visited a lot of places for work and hardly traveled for vacation but I am not complaining about my job, the fear is finding the right woman for me who will understand my kind of job and support me in doing what makes me happy while I treat her right and give her all the quality time she deserves, my wife died in 2008, she had Leukemia, she did fought with everything and I fought with her too but we had to let go and she died smiling, she died having her family and friends around her, and she left me a wonderful daughter and her name is Gabriela, she's very sweet and someday when you meet her you will tell yourself.

I love nature, I love animals, I love to write and I enjoy all kinds of music, I don't smoke and I drink occasionally and I enjoy working out too, I am currently writing a book on War torn countries, it's more like my Biography but I am using it to give the world the real insight of things happening in these countries and why we need peace, I am very bad with Poetry hehehehehe, don't know my way with words and I don't believe feelings can be expressed accurately in words, I am a very decent man who enjoys to laugh and I can be difficult too sometimes and that's what makes us all humans right?

I will stop here now, I have more to write you but I don't want to bore you with a long email on my first message to you, let me know if you're comfortable reading from me and will want me to keep writing you more and you can take your time and tell me everything you want me to know, you can let me know what is going on around you, you can tell me how your day went, you can tell me when someone spoiled your day, you can tell me just anything and it's safe and secured, have a beautiful day ahead of you , I will look for your responds later today, in the main time, stay blessed and be happy.

George
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016

Image Image Image