Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280420 by malu53 Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 pm
Riley Sueann on match.com

About me
I'm a quiet,kind,loyal..I'm an energetic and sociable person.I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman.The inner beauty is more important to me than the beauty of appearance.I like the literature, music, and cinema.I'm calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible,elegant,sociable,sensitive,gentle, cheerful, optimistic,romantic..I like camping,fishing, cycling, biking,movies,golf,all kinds of sports.like the indoors too but i'm mostly an outdoorsy, i also like the city life.I take a walk out when the weather's mild,but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny... I enjoy the outdoors, especially the beach. Walking on the beach at night,waves crashing restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh perfect for me.I also like dining out, plays, movies, art... I'm pretty flexible as far as activities..I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that will hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same.

City: Uniontown
State: Pennsylvania

Advertisement

#280421 by malu53 Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:42 pm
facebook.com/riley.sueann
Riley Sueann

Worked at Self (programming language)
Studied at Minneapolis Public Schools
Past: Angel High Performance
Lives in Uniontown, Pennsylvania
From Arecibo, Puerto Rico

#280423 by malu53 Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 pm