Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280531 by hockeygirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:46 pm
This guy call Han Levin-Dating Scammer whom I met on a Dating Site has been asking me money and has been abusing me online with alot of Swear Words and he is a Real Asshole!!
Email Address: [email protected]
Skype ID: live:levinhan

Greetings Dear
How are you doing today? Thank you for replying to my message, You have done well, I am flattered and do not know what to say because I haven’t experience the online dating before, It’s like a task for me to accomplish and I will do my best to communicate with you and to know you more..
I will start by introducing myself, I hope you won’t mind if my mail gets too long for you to read, My name is Han Levin Originally from Amsterdam Netherlands, I was born and raised there, and move to the UK couples of years ago, I was born in the month of April 10th 1964..
I work a full time job as a distributing manager in {Royal Institute Of British Architects} (RIBA) (Champions Better Building, Communities And The Environment Through Architects) My job keeps me busy from Monday to Friday sometime Saturday, i'm also a DEVELOPER and an INVESTOR, I have been working here for long in fact i'm enjoying every bit of my job here in the UK, My mother is 76 years old she live with me here and my daughter, my father is late, He passed away 4 years ago, He worked here in the UK and also some parts of Asia and middle East Arab before his death..
I'm a widower with one daughter, I am a type of man who believes in marriage of one man one woman And I am hoping that you and I can get along well with the help of God, I would like you to tell me more about you in details, Or do you prefer if I ask?
I'm glad that you replied my message and you agree to take the chance with me... It is all about maturity, understanding caring and acknowledgment...My letter may not sound so sweet or romantic at the moment, but I can’t write to impress you rather i am writing to show my sincerity and maturity.
Sorry I have been talking about me all along, i would also love to hear about you too. (do you like traveling?) (When was your last relationship) why do you chose to search for a partner online??) how long have you been on that dating site and what are your experiences like while on the site,?? can you share with me if you don't mind? you have beautiful pictures here, here are few of mine with my mother Anita and daughter Chadia, hope to get more of yours also,
Permit me to stop here for now till i hear from you again,
Have a great time and hope to hear from you soon,
Wishing you a happy new year..
Levin....

Advertisement