Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280886 by mariko Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:56 am
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010784110965
Facebook Scammer
Facebook shows the name as Philip Thomas but he claims as Ryan Cooper on chat and email.
Philip Thomas (Ryan Cooper), [email protected]

Facebook Profile is almost empty. Claims as us soldier in Afghanistan.

Facebook Chat;
I am from Baltimore Maryland in the US
i hope we can become more than just friends
i hope to know you better
are you free to chat now?

ok
do you have LINE we can chat with?
i really hope to know you more

do you have Y messenger? or Skype

I am a soldier in the US Army

I am currently in base in Kabul Afghanistan,i am here on a relief Tour
hopefully in 7 weeks will be back to the States,i wish to Retire from Active ,duty and settle down with someone i love and care about

Email message
How are you today?.....I am so happy to have got the chance to chat with you and i also like to thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to chat with me . I really hope you can give me a chance to know you better.

I will love to share more about myself, interest and hobbies. i love to travel a lot , well that due to the nature of my job,i love to go camping . jogging , soccer , volleyball, we have lot of workouts programs in the army cause we have to stay fit for our work here , i love sports , i love to read and sometimes play sports with friends,

i love swimming and going to the beach a lot and it a very nice to place to relax and clear your mind and i hope someday we can all go to the beach together as one family.

I want you to know that when i came across your profile on FB and also wrote to you ,is because i really like you and i felt something special about you.

My questions are:
Are you single ?
Do you Have kids
How Long Have You Been Single
What Kind of A man do you seek to spend the rest of your life with?

Ryan

Advertisement