Information on romance scams and scammers.
#281037 by Kate1970 Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm
Thank you for your message, I hope my message didn't come as any form of privacy invasion, you should know the first time I contacted you, it took me courage to send that message because I didn't know how you will react to seeing a message from someone you don't know before, I was afraid you will not write back but you did and am glad....I must say you look very beautiful in your profile pics...beautiful face, hair and a very charming smile..I liked the way you look on your profile as I came across it on 's page.
I'm George Casey, a 60 years old. I was born on August 10, 1955 I lived in Home to the Empire State Building, [N.Y] Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites, New York City is a fast-paced, globally influential centre of art, culture, fashion and finance. The city’s 5 boroughs sit where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean, with the island borough of Manhattan at the “Big Apple's" core, I attend New York university where I graduated as business administration, I am a Christian by religion, I was born in the family of an American, I was the only child of my family, they both dead. I'm single and has one child who live separately from me because of my work, I'm into buying and selling of raw gold. My dad died when I was 25 years of age with diabetes. Although the doctors, my mom and I try all we could to save him but yet death took him away from us. After the death of my dad my mom battled with serious high blood pressure 10 years after my mom too dead. However, I am looking for a relationship on a long term basis with one woman because I'm the type of man who believes so much in one man one woman kind of relationship. i hate cheaters and i pray never to come across during my search.. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I will also love to know more about you if you don't mind. a very good evening to you. here are my pics also

he sent me 130 messages :laugh-s:

in the past, he wrote:

My love, finally I am now in UK. I arrived an hour ago and look for near by hotel and lodge. tomorrow I will be going to bank to cash my money and continue with my business. I want you to know that I love and miss you very much. I think about you all through my journey I now I only wanna wish you good night is 9:00 pm here. kisses to you my love.
My love where are you? I feel so frustrated here. my business didn't work the bank officer said I have to paid 3500 pounds and I don't have any more money with me. the pocket money I took along I used it for hotel bill and my feeding. I really need help I don't wanna stay longer here.

My love where are you? everywhere look very dark I need someone to share with me. I need someone to lend me this 3500 pounds as soon as I have access to my account I will pay back. I am so confused. I lost appetite for food. Oh God save me.

My love please try all you can and lend me this 3500 pounds so that I can have access to my account. I promise as soon as I have access to my account I will send it back to you immediately

My love I just receive the information you are to send to from the manager he said you are to split the money into two equal part and the money has to be send to two names. (i.e 1750 pounds are to send to the first name and other 1750 pounds are to send to the other name.) here are the names you are to send to
(1)
Name: Johnson surname Moore

Test Question: Red

Test Answers: Blue
Amount: 1750 pounds

Note: my love you are to send the money through (Money Gram)
(2)
Name: Patrice surname Legrand

Test Questions Red

Test Answer Blue

Amount: 1750 pounds

Note: you are to send through (Money Gram) too. once again thank you I love you very much.
:evil:
Advertisement

#281040 by malu53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:31 pm
picassa
George Casey

with this pic also on linkedin
George Casey
buying and selling of Gold
Youngsville, New York
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Current
Previous: Gold coin capital market pvt.ltd
Education : University of North Texas

with the address also on Skype
Skype ID georgecasy78
same pic as on picassa, no IP
#281789 by Kate1970 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:47 pm
Good morning my love have you turn your back on me? what is wrong? where are you? are you alive? please answer me my hear is heavy
:mrgreen:
#281966 by Kate1970 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:28 am
Good morning my love, tell me where did I go wrong? I gave you my heart, my body and soul. I gave you everything, Have I in any way do anything to hurt you? I love you with everything that I have but you turn your back on me. where are you. I told Sharon about my you and my problem here, now Sharon is crying and she want me but I can't leave here because of my situation. I hope God help me with this all