Information on romance scams and scammers.
#282016 by Kate1970 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:00 pm
Received: by 10.27.155.205 with SMTP id d196csp2863190wle;
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:25:15 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.85.194 with SMTP id j2mr6997870obz.44.1450700715138;
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:25:15 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ob0-x243.google.com (mail-ob0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wo7si21371916oeb.10.2015.12.21.04.25.14

Good day my dear, thank you for replying back to me but you have not tell me anything about you which is very much important to any relationship i want to know more about you,, i hope you are going to be serious in this relationship, i promise you that you will never ever regret knowing me, i love you more my dear. i have send to you most of my pictures including my passport and UN identity card. for you to know that i am not here to play with your feelings, i will like you to send yours to me too ok

Meanwhile, I want to tell you more about myself. My names are Raymond Moon, I was born on 15th of April 1968. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in LA. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in France, because i love it here,it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a UN chief security officer in US sophisticated estates here in France.

Mom lived back home in England with house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit her. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving guy who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.

My dear,before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship grow high and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful,honest,and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow please send me your picture,

Thank you so much..
Ray

Advertisement

#282017 by Kate1970 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:02 pm
My love,

Am so happy right now in my Office God my mother will be happy to hear this that i fine some one Am ready to come to you country i can't live my work now okay but i promise soon i will be there with you okay now i can't make calls from the camp here is highly prohibited Video cam calls etc Like i tell you honey what am using now is a walking taking means Radio message,

Honey It is great to have you in my heart to be able to feel you all day long I never got to miss you because I know you are always with me, even when we have many roads and miles between us. I never got to miss you because I have you in my thoughts all the time; you are constantly in my heart, feeding my soul with love and affection, and leaving me with this feeling of accomplishment and happiness all i cares to meet is a woman that have the fear of God in her that is ready for marriage for me i will make sure that i reach you everyday by day true email and i promise you that once my mission is over i will come and visit you please i don't want distance to be a problem to us.

My love I cannot thank faith enough for having found you. I only regret the lost time, I regret not having met you before But a little secret, which can also be a motto;happiness, even if late ! ' Still I will not complain about luck; on the contrary, I just thank the fact that am with you now, I will enjoy your presence, your intimacy , the sweetness and delicacy of your gestures, your skin and all the pleasure it will give me when it touch mine I can see that you have a sincere mind i wish to spend the rest of my life with you please always be honest to me.

You are everything I ever wanted in my life. you are everything I love and wanted to love. you give me this feeling of accomplishment like nothing else in the world can. I am sending you this letter with all my affection It was written with the soul intention of declaring my most pure and devoted love for you SWEETHEART I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE.

I can not concentrate on my working, because of you, i don't really know why, but i think i am begin to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish we can build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter you have a lovely picture my love thank you.

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life please am ready to bear with an condition you will give me once you have love for me, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness!

waiting for your lovely responds
with love