Information on romance scams and scammers.
#282781 by malu53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 pm
ar
stevej2020
Male
51 Thessaloniki / Greece
Create Date 01/27/2016 03:46
Last Login 01/27/2016 15:05

Happy new year to you! are you open to chat
Thank you for you response, nice to meet you, where are you from and what are you look for on this site ?
Here is my ID [email protected], hope to receive your email soon
Advertisement

#282813 by malu53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:42 pm
rupersonal.com & worldwide-internet-dating.com
stevej2020
51 y/o male
Ottawa, Canada
English
Working
Have 1 children
Marital status Divorced
Drinker Rarely

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 37-64
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Pen Pal

Description:
I can describe myself as a quiet, gentle, and kind person. I am self-confident, purposeful, ambitious, energetic, positive, honest, truthful, loving, caring, and God fearing man. I have a good sense of humor. I can be passionate I love animals very much, I love sports, namely golf. Also, I love rest among nature. And still, I like to read. I love rest in a warm circle of friends, or the loneliness of the house behind reading books. I believe in love and am a risk taker; the one who believes in his own abilities.

Ideal match description:
I want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a man to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed.

My languages skills:
English

#282817 by malu53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:55 pm
sentimente.ro & herpesanonymous.com
man, 52 years old
Divorced
Education: College
Profession: Technical / Engineer
Languages: English, French
Live with: children
Favorite Quote:God is Able

no location given

#282819 by malu53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:01 pm
datingbetter.com & youdate.net
stevej2020
Serious Minded People Only

Body type: Few extra pounds
Hair colour: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
City: Athens , Greece
Education: Bachelors
Income: Private
Has a car: Yes
Seeking a: Male
Looking for: Dating or Marriage
Marital status: Divorced
Has children: Yes
Want children: Undecided
Exercise: 1-3 times per week
Smokes: No
Drinks: Occasionally

About me:
I can describe myself as a quiet, gentle, tender, understanding, honest, caring, loving and kind person. I am self-confident, purposeful, ambitious, energetic, positive. I have a good sense of humor. I can be passionate I love animals very much, I love sports, namely golf. Also, I love rest among nature. And still, I like to read. I love rest in a warm circle of friends, or the loneliness of the house behind reading books. I believe in love and am a risk taker; the one who believes in his own abilities.

I am looking for:
I am here Looking for love, honesty, someone who is ready to settle down, one who is satisfied to be with one person, who is satisfied to do the little things that make a relationship work, so tell me, what are you looking for.

documented with a different email address here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=87123
#287598 by hockeygirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:50 pm
Watch out for this Dating Scammer call Steve John Aka Steve Water from Ottawa Canada he works as a Marine Engineer and Naval architect for The National Underwater and Marine Agency. He is Divorced with one daughter
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1 613 917 3322 Whatsapp

Hello dear.
Good to hear from you again. How are you doing, hope you ok? I am happy to read from you again, I will love to know you more and more and see what the future have for us. Well like I said before, My names are Steve, I am from Greece but lives in Ottawa, Canada, I am a marine engineer and naval architect, I work with the National Underwater and Marine Agency.
I was married before but we divorced since 9 years ago, I have a little daughter her name is (Kimberly) and she is just 10 years old and will be 11 soon.Kim is my little princess and my every thing, I love her more than life it self.
I am on this site to Look for true love, honesty lady, someone who is ready to settle down, someone who is satisfied to be with one person, who is satisfied to do the little things that make a relationship work.
So tell me more about your self, what kind of man are you looking for, and how long have you be on that site, Hope to read from you soon?
I sent you some pictures of me and my lovely little daughter, hope you will like them ?