Information on romance scams and scammers.
#36689 by anjilwings Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Lord what a name this one has chosen. He contacted me on tagged.com today, and this one cracks me up.

hello i am darkie i believe life have some thing for any of us i have been lonely i needed some one who can be my friend i am so kind and simple man i believe in destiny, beause destiny is what we don't have control over i believe some time we always want to ask GOD WHY things are bad and the ups and downs always happening in this life but i believe in better way to understand that the best thing in life is to have a soulmate some one who can be there for you always share pains and happiness together Looking forward to here Back from you At times in life, when I'm trudging along, With no one to whom I can belong; I need nothing, but love that's true, Which is why I am, in search Rest your head and close your eyes Everything will be okay For when you wake with the sweet sunrise It will be a brand new day Turn down the lights and pull me close Feel only the beating of our hearts as we lay For when you wake with the soft morning breeze It will be a brand new day Relax your body and caress hi i am looking for a lifetime relationship i am really serious minded so if you are interested kindly mail me direct with my via mail address or better still add me let us to chat [email protected] hope to hear from you soon have a nice day ahead bye darkie brown

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Religion: Catholic

Cute whoever he is, but he ain't 45.
Advertisement