Information on romance scams and scammers.
#283762 by AlanJones Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 am
Romance Scammer - Kelvin Owen - [email protected]

Oh am very sorry about that my dear ! what i mean by war the Isis are always attacking innocent people here so am here for special duty

Am station at Iraq !

There are still very little like i told you since the death of my wife two years seven month. the girl is 8years and the 11years
Roland and Sarah

Honey I am here to let you know that the Lord has opened heaven for us to be blessed and enjoy our life together forever .

I know that God has being in charge of our life ever since love and our meeting together is a great miracle from God love, Please understand my love that it is the amount of love and trust I have for you that is making me let you know about this for if I don't love you so much, I cannot trust you so much, you must know that I love you so much

I am here honey to let you into a very important issue about me and all that we will help us get above all obstacles of much struggling again in life, as my returning back safe from this mission is for rest and enjoying our lives babe together there will be no more stress in our lives .

My love i wanna link you into this secret because I know that you are the woman that God has finally blessed me with even if you agree to marry me or not I want you to know that our love is not for suffering neither is it for labor so this is a proof , this information here with me in Afghanistan, my beloved one during an attack of some terrorist group many months ago here in Afghanistan.

Honey in one of our patrols back here in Afghanistan, we came across a group of terrorist that were taking refuge in North Afghanistan and causing a lot of problems in the country relating to bomb blast and all other violent offenses in Afghanistan.

And for this reason the Government of the United State has decided that they must be cleared out before we can withdraw from this War but I will no longer wait till we withdraw my love cause I will resign immediately and come and marry you and then we make investments and live a great life together my sweet love.

The Government of united state of America importing more US army troops to come and settle this war going on in Afghan and GOD has been so lovely and kind to me during the attack and exchanging of gun fire with the terrorists I was not injured or anything bad because my life is in the hands of God my love.

Here is the Plan Sweetheart we must tell no one this (secret)

My love there was a great shot out between us and the terrorists and we were able to over power them with everything in their possession when we got closer to their camp where the terrorists have settled we came across a certain Amount of money amounting the total sum of ( Fifty million dollars, I mean 50,000,000,00 U.S D).

And so luckily we were three Ranking Officials in number a citizen of Afghanistan army Commander and the other U.S. Soldier together with myself making us three commanders.

We found this money, not knowing what to do my love, and we took it to the government of Afghanistan and explained how it all happen, for that reason the Afghanistan government now decided to compensate us for our good job by sharing the money among the three generals that was involve in the mission

This amount of money was shared among us and my own share of this money amounted to a total amount of Fifteen million dollars (15 million dollars) whereby due to the war in the country I was not able to take this money out from Afghanistan to United States until we came across a doctor from United Nations Military and he was on his way to London, England which we paid him some amount of money and he helped us move this money to London of which the content of the box was not revealed to him he was in a better position then to help us my love so we have to trust him telling him that it was box of valuables and documents of the war going on ever since here off-course we have to lock the box with secret codes and placed it on diplomatic luggage, which only each one of us have access to and it was really documented to satisfaction my love so you can be sure everything was done safely as it was logged with a diplomatic luggage it can only be accessed once after lock and with the right codes which I will be giving you as soon as the box gets to you honey.

Baby we then have to beg for the assistant of the United Nations Doctor who came here then to assist in taking care of wounded soldiers during that attack here in Afghanistan, he helped me and also my 2 friends in carrying this box of money to London where the money is presently located in a security and logistics company and in a safe position just waiting for the situations to calm down to an es-tent before I can be able to lay claims to it before I met u my love, and now I have chosen that we do it together my love knowing fully well that you are my wife and will never fail or betray me my love, as U know I was a lonely man seeking true love and affection and now that I have found you my love, all my planning is to get the box delivered to you through the company and I will get to meet you in your country safe soon and invest this money and settle down as I am done with fighting I really need a good life now, that I have found a love so special like you honey..

Right now the present situation is that the Situation is still in action in Afghanistan and here am just doing training of soldiers and so much dangerous patrols I wanna take this time and opportunity to resign from the military and get married to you and we invest and live a great life together cause I know 15 million dollars will be very well enough to live a great life where ever we want and choose honey but I will like us to live in your country my love, but we can visit and own homes in different countries but we will sure settle in your country my love to secure a great investment and life for our new family my love, and I don't really know yet when this training here in Afghanistan will be over but I cannot leave now neither except I am well assured that we are balanced in all after the funds have been received by you then, I will now resign and come down to meet with you over there and we plan a better future honey..

So right now am writing you based on trust and confident, As to assure you that these issue is 100% risk free ,and these situation surrounding it must be kept secret until I get myself out of the military and all as soon as possible you must tell no one about this not even family or friends it is strictly between me and you and the company as have reached plans with the company.

NOTE HONEY: The company does not know that the box contains money cause it was deposited there as a family treasure box so they don't know it contains money my sweet love. of which they do not know the content of the box as it was deposited by the United Nations Doctor as a family treasure box so you will contact them and tell them you are applying for the claim of a family treasure box belonging to General Kelvin Owen. which was deposited by Dr. Ferguson on our behalf so we have reached an agreement and all they are waiting for right now is for you to contact them and direct them where u will be receiving the delivery as they will deliver it straight to your address and as soon as you receive this and let me know honey, I will be resigning from the army and flying in the next week and we draw out a plan and get all plans done and live a great life my love.

As soon as you receive the consignment box containing the total sum of 15 million American dollars just let me know as I will release the secret unlocking code of the box to you to enable you open the box and take out the sum of fifty thousand dollars for just an appreciation for receiving the consignment from the diplomat that will be your first reward then u will buy me a plane ticket which I will use to fly down there immediately and you will lock the box back before I will meet you up and you will make plans for our marriage and I will meet you then we continue with our marriage and what to do afterwards. I have made all arrangements so far for the consignment box to be delivered straight to you so as soon as I hear from you, I shall direct you and tell you what to do to communicate with the personnel's involved they are just waiting to hear from me for an instruction to carry on with the delivery.

I repeat this delivery is a very confidential one and it must be kept secret for security purpose to protect my image as a U. S Army and our plans and Marriage baby.....

Honey, get back to me soonest so that you can on my behalf Contact the Shipment Company that is located in Beijing China and it branch London, England immediately.

I have a great assurance that you will never disappoint me and I am very happy I have a reliable honest and loving woman like you to trust and carry out this confidential matters with me and at the end we settle down for good life babe and solve all our problem that will cause us stress so we will be free and stay happy forever.

Please I will be expecting to read a message from you as soon as I open up my mail later honey because the company for the delivery are already waiting for me as I have told them that my wife will contact them soon.

But our contacting them will be today or tomorrow honey cause am very sure they will be working only on working hours as it will be good and they are expecting you to contact them honey as the company director told me that the company can complete the process of that delivery within the next 72 working hours which will be 3 days baby so we really have to work this out honey and find our way together and do all we have cause we have a whole lots to do honey.

I will check my mail honey later on to read from you.

My love In this attach i have attached my id card, my international passport and also a pictures of the consignment box after it was found and also locked baby so there is absolutely nothing to worry about my darling am so confident you will handle it all perfectly.
I trust you with my life babe so on no account should you reveal this to anyone as it is strictly between me and you and the company honey I trust u so much so no third parties please my love...

Have a blessed day and continue praying for me my love.

Much Love and kisses .
This is the email of the logistic security company:[email protected]

General Kelvin Owen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#283763 by AlanJones Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 am
Stolen photos used:

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#283764 by AlanJones Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:45 am
Emails from the fake security company [email protected]

Attention: madam,
Greetings to you this day from our company office here in London, England, We write to inform you that we received the email message sent to the company email address, but not all details were provided as requested by the company.

Now we will like you to provide us with the most valuable below information's to enable us deliver to you effectively through the help of our diplomatic delivery agent.

Like it was made known to General Kelvin Owen your husband, that there will be a change of ownership, in the documents issued on the date of deposit by this company at the time of deposit of the family treasure box, before the consignment trunk box can be delivered to you in your country , to enable us make the delivery effectively to you.

On this note we will like you to provide us with the below information so we can file up your delivery documents and send to the legal department of this company so the normal process can be followed up and we will let you know when and how the delivery is going to be made without any delay.

For now you are expected to provide us with the below details to enable us carry on the process of your delivery to be taken care of as soon as possible.

1 Receiver full name :
2 Receiver full address:
3 Receiver phone number:
4 Receiver Copy of government issued id card:

Finally we will need you to send to us on email attachment the 3 vital legal documents Which are Certificate of Deposit, Certificate of Ownership and Insurance Certificate that was issued from our company branch Office in London on the Deposit date of the box in our company here

As soon as we receive the above information's we will continue the process and deliver the consignment box to your country China within the next 48 hours as we have gotten confirmation from General Kelvin Owen the trunk box to you on his behalf.

Thanks so much for your time and understanding.

Director, Foreign Delivery Department,
Trigger Security and Logistics Company (T.S.L.C)

Attention: Madam, XXX,

Greetings to you once again from our company office here in London,England We write to inform you that We received your Full information's and also the three legal documents has been verified by our legal department of this company. we emailed you earlier, to let you know we received your mail and that your file has been moved to the legal department of this company and now am here to let you know that all situations regarding this delivery to you is also been made known to your husband "General Kelvin Owen" cause I sent him mail previously regarding this change of ownership and he made me understand that he is on a mission at the moment, that you will handle the process with the company so that is why am making this as fast and effective as I can, as he implore me to make sure I give you all assistance I can, to make sure all is carried out effectively and well.

We wish to inform you that before we can deliver the diplomatic Luggage box to you in Germany due to the normal procedures of the company, the name "General Kelvin Owen" has to be changed to your full names "ELA STURM" in the Britis high commission here in London.

Our company Attorney will prepare the Power of Attorney in your names and a copy will be forwarded to you. After these documents has been changed to your names it will now authorize *TRIGGER SECURITY AND LOGISTIC COMPANY, to deliver the diplomatic luggage box to you in Germany, without any problem or issues as the delivery will be made and completed with the help of a delivery agent of high standards so you can be assured of a well and effective delivery without any interruption or inspection anywhere around the world as this is a fully registered Security, Logistics and Diplomatic Delivery Company under the Authorities of the United Nations.

Our company lawyer has confirmed that the Power of Attorney and change of ownership from the British high commission here in london, England will cost you a fee of TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND TEN GREAT BRITISH POUND (GBP 2,110)

All this is for the effective and normal delivery to be made to you in the country where you are now without any further delay as this company will take care of all the other necessary things as fast as possible and the company diplomatic delivery agent will deliver immediately to your destination in Germany, The fee can be sent by Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer to our company lawyer through the name of the company secretary.

The diplomatic agent that will be making the delivery to you in Germany, his name is Agent Bright Anthony a British High Consulate Diplomatic agent so be rest assured of effective delivery without any interruption from any where around the world, as this company is been noted for the outstanding and effective delivery ever since. We deliver on our promise.

Below is the information with which you will use to send the requested fee down to the company through Western Union money transfer, to our company and our company representing Attorney will handle the entire legal process for this delivery to you in Germany and delivery will be completed without any delay.

Name of receiver:Gloria Popoola
Amount:(GBP 2,110)
Via:Western union money transfer
City:London,

After making the payment you are expected to send a scan copy of the payment receipt or you can send us the below details to help get the money and commence the final delivery process immediately as everything is set to be completed tomorrow and we will be sending you the Identity Card and the full complete flight schedule of the diplomatic delivery agent so you can take note of his departure and arrival time in your country.

Senders Name:................................
M.T.C.N:...........................................
Amount Sent:......................................

Immediately we receive the fee, the trunk box will be delivered to you in Germany, within the next 48 working hours.

We are very much ready to make the delivery of the box to you within the time frame stated above which is within the next 48 working hours so we advised the fee be made available as soon as possible or better still today or first thing tomorrow morning, to make things better and fast.

Dr.Ben Marcus

Below is the account information,
P. Innocent :acc
No:19573227,
S/C:090127,
Bic:ABBYGB2LXXX,
IBAN :GB57ABBY09012719573227.

Attention: Madam, XXX,

Greetings to you once again from our company office here in London,England We write to inform you that We received email from "General Kelvin Owen" that the said transferred money to our companies account was return because of the account number was but that is our account this company have been using for years now and no complaint has been make like this before you are the first to say this and we are very sure of the account we send to you.
Now you can send the money to our head office in Beijing China or through western union or money gram.

Below is the account information,
BRYAN NYENTEAH.
Agricultural Bank of China,
BEIJING.
Swifly Code: ABOCCNBJ010
ACC:6228480018398034977

Dr.Ben Marcus

#283940 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:09 am
with this address on Skype
ID: kelvin.owen90
Name: Kevin Owen
no IP

Skype avatar

Last edited by malu53 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
#283941 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:13 am
with the Skype avatar
on picassa since October 1st 2015

Owen CarterWood
Lives in Anna Maria Beach, Anna Maria, Florida, United State
Skills: Great Sniper
Single
Kontaktinformationen
Privat
E-Mail [email protected]
Address Kabul Afghanistan
#283965 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:19 am
two profiles on Skype

Skype ID #1: heyuhua1
Name: Owen McCarterWood

Skype ID #2: cathyng1
Name: Owen Liska
#283966 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 am
FB
uid: 100010383272349
Owen Liska
U.S. ARMY at U.S. Army and General Officer at U.S. Army
Professional Skills Sniper Alley
Relationship Single

Family Members
Harry Son
Lisa Daughter

#284379 by AlanJones Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:56 am
The scammer behind this fake profile comes clean to his victim in a further attempt to steal from her.

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onyeka.3914
+233269044820

You are right XXX
am nit the guy on the picture !
Am not the real guy on the picture !

How did you know ?
I just have to be honest with you am from Africa !

Anyway am very sorry about the whole stuff

Image Image Image