Information on romance scams and scammers.
#285129 by malu53 Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:19 pm
Paul Morgan
Male / Single
55 Jakarta / Indonesia
Create Date 02/17/2016 17:51
Last Login 02/19/2016 12:17

About Me
I am an easy going man with a simple lifestyle

Looking For
I am looking a sincere, caring and understanding woman for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Eye Color Black :lol:
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Hello dear, my name is Paul and I am from the United States, how are you doing? And I hope you are fine. It's my privilege to come across your profile here, and I must say that you are a very beautiful woman. I will like us to be close friends and us this opportunity to know each other more better. Have a good day and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks for your reply dear, this is my email [email protected]

looked different in 2013 :=)
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 78535.html
the pic shown on PB can also found here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=30959
Advertisement

#285131 by malu53 Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:31 pm
email address leads to a profile on twitter

victor otobo
@victorotobo
Am direct and good going.
Lagos, Nigeria

#285199 by malu53 Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:47 pm
inbox - angelreturn

Thanks for your reply, and I hope you are doing fine my dear friend dear. I am actually overwhelmed and it's my pleasure to meet you here dear.

Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I am from El Paso Texas, and a United States Military officer. I was formerly stationed at Fort Hood Military Base, Killeen Texas, but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan as US special forces, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Afghanistan.

I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture, etc...

I am 55 years of age. My full names are Capt Paul Morgan, and I am still in Afghanistan under the united nations peace keeping mission but will be going back to my country soon.

So nice to have you as my new friend and I pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit our children and grand children in future.

Please let me know everything about you in your next reply. Please let me know if you married or are you still single and your work as I am having a soft spot and special special feelings for you.