Information on romance scams and scammers.
#285380 by AlanJones Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:49 am
If he's told her that he's coming to see her this week then expect a last minute emergency (such as being robbed, having an accident or being arrested/stopped by immigration) and a request for cash either from him or possibly from a claimed third party such as a doctor or the people holding him.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#285537 by HillBilly Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:27 pm
LBocko wrote:According to my mom he is coming to see her this week. I seriously doubt this will happen. She has fallen hook, line and sinker. I'm keeping an eye on her bank account but don't know what else I can do.

you are absolutely right about the hook, line and sinker part, LBocko. That is why these romance scammers are the scum of the earth. And earlier you mentioned denial, also very true. It isn't a river in Egypt. This is the saddest part of romance scams.

It is a very large step to even consider, but as Bryon mentioned earlier it may be worth considering asking a local attorney what it would take to be a conservator of her. Think about the consequences and advantages of it with all of your being before deciding to even consider a conservatorship. Your local region may also offer similar programs that protect the elderly, without the gouge and hurt of such a position. A simple search of "elderly" "My location" ( be it city, State, province, whatever) "Services" will at least get you started in answering what services may be available to you and her. Getting her to the services may be an entirely different issue especially if she is in denial of the scam.

#285700 by caligirl350 Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:32 pm
Unfortunately your mom will never meet him. He is going to clean her out. Once he can't get any more money he will move on to his next victim.
#285775 by HillBilly Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 am
caligirl350 wrote:Unfortunately your mom will never meet him. He is going to clean her out. Once he can't get any more money he will move on to his next victim.

very true, Caligirl350. thanks for the additional input.

I think I would use some different words though. I'd say "he will try to clean her out". It depends on her how much he will actually get. She may be lucky and get out before too much is lost ( monetarily speaking, anyhow). The emotional loss will always be hard to endure and get over.

I think I would also include the fact that he likely already has somewhere between 10 and 30 potential victims either "on the hook" or at least "nibbling on the bait" right now. He is likely using different characters and email addresses with them, but chances are good the scripted texts of the emails are very much the same. That is why it is so important to get them posted so that potential victims doing searches for phrases / email addresses / names / etc can find these posts and see for themselves that this is nothing more than a scam.

#290749 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 pm
Chris Harvery
[email protected]

Hello victim and how has your day been , Got your message and enjoyed reading true. This is my first try on the online dating and I hope all goes well , I have read several news were couples meet through this means . That is the kind of thing I wish for, I'm searching for a long term relationship . Am a Civil Engineering also into construction and am currently working on a project of building a gas station here in Morgantown, West Virginia and have been here for about 3 months and a weeks now but i live in Lawrenceville, Georgia . I really want us to be close to each other and get to know each other more better, I just wish i could be right beside you and stare into your eyes while we talk. Do you have a new/recent photo outside the one on ayi you can send me??? I have an HP printer, I can have it printed out and place it beside my bed. At least, a gaze at your photo every morning will always brighten my day.

Please write me when you can, Am wishing you a lovely evening . I have attach some of my recent photos so let me know if you get them these time.

Kisses & hugs,

Chris

Same love letters and love emails and music. Said a machine was broken on site and wanted $7500.00. Claims to be from Lawrenceville, Georgia and working in Morganville, West Virginia

Claimed he wanted to come for a visit in my Country.

phone number is 404 424 4298
404-424-4298
(404) 424-4298

(404) 424-4298
Owner is based in Atlanta, GA
VoIP - YMax Communications

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#290877 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:01 am
Subject: Re: Hello

Hello hopefully my new victim , how has your day been and the weather down there today , I really took my time to write you this message in a special way these evening because you are so special. Special people are very hard to find. when i looked into your eyes in your profile i knew you are a true friend. I came across many profiles in few days i have been on ayi and yours captivated me and I stopped after reading it took me away and I had to stop reading other profiles . i know it might sound so funny but its the fact. Well I must say you are wonderful with the way you look and I will really want to know more about you if you don't mind i had the opportunity to find a soul mate once but death took her away from me 7 years ago. I am widower with 2 great daughters of 26 and 29 years and I am ready to trade in the path of relationship again.

My full names are Chris Harvey , but you can call me Chris . I am originally from Anton,Panama but never stayed long to enjoy my Panama, when growing up, my father and mom relocated with me when i was 15+ to start a new life in Ankara, Turkey. hence my dad had a job offer there. its quite a long story, to short it i was raised as a youth in Turkey where i spent much of my time and energy as a youth. I am the only surviving son of my parent both parent past away many years ago. I came to America after marrying my wife who was from Washington . I have two daughters who both lives and school in Florida .Sharon and Kim. Despite the death of my wife I still know how to love, I know I can still love again because I still have burning desire for love and affection, I know how to treat a woman right that was the reason I had a well relationship with her. I am not a saint but you should not let your bad side overshadow your good part, we all have bad and good side, but I am more on a good side than the bad side. I think I would stop here and tell you about my likes and dislikes.

I like the gathering of Christian brothers and sisters as we get to encourage and build our spiritual life. I play Basketball and Golf. I love going to beach, love to listen good R&B, Country and Slows music. I love being with gentle heated people that takes life easy with a right vision of what the future holds for them, ones that are sincere with an attitude of self-control. I hate liars, cheaters and self-centered ones. I don't like people that feel they are far superior to other, with a spirit of pride in them. I don't smoke . I have no tattoo. I love the sound of thunder storm but they also scare me when I am alone, lol. I hate being idol. I don't tell lies. no matter how it hurt i rather speak the truth and expect complete honesty since i give it. My favorite color is Red and Blue. My favorite food is hard to decide because I love most foods. I usually go eat Mexican or Italian if am going out to dinner, or steak. i love Idaho Potato. I love to cook. í do love for someone to cook with me or for me. I love the mountains. I enjoy yard work, only mowing the yard is my least favorite chore with regards to the outdoors. Chocolate is my favorite treat, I love flowers. They all smell so beautiful and sweet. I love to snuggle up and watch a movie, When I love a woman, I love her with all of my heart and soul, I want to love someone so much that it hurts when she's not around me, I love God and all He brings to my life. I have lots to offer someone in the way of love, support and tenderness, I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. I am afraid of heights. I love to fly though.....I enjoy going to the movies, I Enjoy going somewhere just to sit and people watch and I enjoy spending much time at the fireplace late at night. I love to sing, and dance. Hmmmm! my hands are getting weak in typing.

Some people come with so many flattering words of love but how true are they with their stories of love? Some time I wonder where this world is going to, we have so many deceitful people out there looking for whom to hurt emotionally and all that adding to the already inflicted heart, well I really wonder if love still exist. I am still going with the faith of God that says there is man for every woman and there is a woman for every man, but that Mrs. Right is all I am still looking for and were you are from dose not matters to me as long as we can both be happy . This is the much i can write now; I hope you had a lovely day today. I believe there is a need for a constant communication so i will want us to keep our communication strong for a better friendship. I will be hoping to hear from you . Meanwhile I tried uploading some of my photos to this email. Please let me know if it goes through.

Hope to hear back from you and also read more about you too.

404-424-4298
(404) 424-4298

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#306555 by Diane1955 Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:48 pm
Mod Note: This post appears to be a fake statement. Scammers will use these kinds of fake posts, pretending that they are friends, girlfriends or satisfied customers, in order to convince potential victims their scam is real. This is indeed a scam. Only contact support staff not random posters.

I'm writing to found out about Chris Harvey. I've being seeing this man for 11 months. Can you put me in touch with the boy that was concern about his mother. Back in February & April.
I needTo found out if he is scaming this woman. Because this is something I will not let happen to her.

Diane
#306558 by Diane1955 Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:34 pm
Mod Note: This post appears to be a fake statement. Scammers will use these kinds of fake posts, pretending that they are friends, girlfriends or satisfied customers, in order to convince potential victims their scam is real. This is indeed a scam. Only contact support staff not random posters.

Yes I have had dinner with him
#306559 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:37 pm
You do know that the last email on this page he sent to me and I know he is a scammer. He has sent me several scam emails.

The scammer can not enter the US with his fake documents. Let alone get a visa and enter the US.

You have never met him in person.

11 months and only had dinner. :roll:
I've being seeing this man for 11 months

#306560 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:53 pm
@Diane1955

This thread was 5 months old until you started to google your man and found him here. Now you want to help a boy. You want to help a woman from your man scamming her.

So, either way he is a scammer, as you acknowledge.

#306561 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:25 pm
@Diane1955

Your man is also posted here >> http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer.php? ... id=1010144 different name but the same script he sent me.

Notice how he changed his name and email address days after I posted his dumb butt here.

#306562 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:30 pm
@Diane1955 Oh no,

Your man is also posted here same script and new name http://www.male-scammers.com/scam-emails.asp?id=1630

Now they say S. Africa. I guess the dinner was in S. Africa? :laugh-s:

#306563 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:47 pm
Since you brought this topic back up. Lets up date the search engines.

Bryon Williams wrote:
Subject: Re: Hello

Hello hopefully my new victim , how has your day been and the weather down there today , I really took my time to write you this message in a special way these evening because you are so special. Special people are very hard to find. when i looked into your eyes in your profile i knew you are a true friend. I came across many profiles in few days i have been on ayi and yours captivated me and I stopped after reading it took me away and I had to stop reading other profiles . i know it might sound so funny but its the fact. Well I must say you are wonderful with the way you look and I will really want to know more about you if you don't mind i had the opportunity to find a soul mate once but death took her away from me 7 years ago. I am widower with 2 great daughters of 26 and 29 years and I am ready to trade in the path of relationship again.

My full names are Chris Harvey , but you can call me Chris . I am originally from Anton,Panama but never stayed long to enjoy my Panama, when growing up, my father and mom relocated with me when i was 15+ to start a new life in Ankara, Turkey. hence my dad had a job offer there. its quite a long story, to short it i was raised as a youth in Turkey where i spent much of my time and energy as a youth. I am the only surviving son of my parent both parent past away many years ago. I came to America after marrying my wife who was from Washington . I have two daughters who both lives and school in Florida .Sharon and Kim. Despite the death of my wife I still know how to love, I know I can still love again because I still have burning desire for love and affection, I know how to treat a woman right that was the reason I had a well relationship with her. I am not a saint but you should not let your bad side overshadow your good part, we all have bad and good side, but I am more on a good side than the bad side. I think I would stop here and tell you about my likes and dislikes.

I like the gathering of Christian brothers and sisters as we get to encourage and build our spiritual life. I play Basketball and Golf. I love going to beach, love to listen good R&B, Country and Slows music. I love being with gentle heated people that takes life easy with a right vision of what the future holds for them, ones that are sincere with an attitude of self-control. I hate liars, cheaters and self-centered ones. I don't like people that feel they are far superior to other, with a spirit of pride in them. I don't smoke . I have no tattoo. I love the sound of thunder storm but they also scare me when I am alone, lol. I hate being idol. I don't tell lies. no matter how it hurt i rather speak the truth and expect complete honesty since i give it. My favorite color is Red and Blue. My favorite food is hard to decide because I love most foods. I usually go eat Mexican or Italian if am going out to dinner, or steak. i love Idaho Potato. I love to cook. í do love for someone to cook with me or for me. I love the mountains. I enjoy yard work, only mowing the yard is my least favorite chore with regards to the outdoors. Chocolate is my favorite treat, I love flowers. They all smell so beautiful and sweet. I love to snuggle up and watch a movie, When I love a woman, I love her with all of my heart and soul, I want to love someone so much that it hurts when she's not around me, I love God and all He brings to my life. I have lots to offer someone in the way of love, support and tenderness, I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. I am afraid of heights. I love to fly though.....I enjoy going to the movies, I Enjoy going somewhere just to sit and people watch and I enjoy spending much time at the fireplace late at night. I love to sing, and dance. Hmmmm! my hands are getting weak in typing.

Some people come with so many flattering words of love but how true are they with their stories of love? Some time I wonder where this world is going to, we have so many deceitful people out there looking for whom to hurt emotionally and all that adding to the already inflicted heart, well I really wonder if love still exist. I am still going with the faith of God that says there is man for every woman and there is a woman for every man, but that Mrs. Right is all I am still looking for and were you are from dose not matters to me as long as we can both be happy . This is the much i can write now; I hope you had a lovely day today. I believe there is a need for a constant communication so i will want us to keep our communication strong for a better friendship. I will be hoping to hear from you . Meanwhile I tried uploading some of my photos to this email. Please let me know if it goes through.

Hope to hear back from you and also read more about you too.

404-424-4298
(404) 424-4298