Information on romance scams and scammers.
#285552 by malu53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:13 pm
Hello my dear,
how was your day and really hope fine and lovely, just going through your profile and i must say you look wonderful and i will really love to get to know you more.
please do you mind telling me about yourself and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
yahoo IP
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#285554 by malu53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:20 pm
FB
Renold Persons
profile from January 30
5 female friends

Ownership at Ray Metal Scrap Ltd
Studied at UNLV
Lives in Henderson, Nevada
From North Las Vegas, Nevada
single

About Renold
I am an energetic, intelligent and very humorous person who enjoys life and has much to offer. I work and play hard with equal enthusiasm. I have a wide variety of interests that include music, lying on the beach, hiking in the mountains, the arts, concerts, traveling, and quiet nights at home. I'm open and honest and have great personal integrity and character. Laughing and having fun are of utmost importance to me!This is an entry level position which could lead to a full partnership. The ideal candidate should possess a sharp wit and great sense of humor, good verbal and intellectual skills. Previous experience as a loyal, honest and romantic partner is an asset! Duties will eventually include snuggling, hugging, soft sensual kissing and other such activities. Salary is non-existent however the benefit package is well worth it! Interested in any woman with a beautiful heart . Will not open messages or look at profiles without a picture. I took the time to download mine.

#285589 by malu53 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:49 am
Hello dear ,

Thanks for giving me the time and chance to know to write you and get to tell you more about myself.

You are such a lovely looking Woman and i will love to be in constant communication with you and tell you every thing you got to know about me My name is Renold Persons , I am 50years of age and a widower.I am a Swedish, but i grew up in UK i was migrated to UK when i lost my both parents, i lost my wife in an auto car crash 4 years ago and i have a son who is 13 years old, he lives and school in Belgium and since then i have choose to live alone.

I am an independent man who deals on Scrap Metal (Iron Metal),( Iron to be melted again and reworked. Discarded metal (worthless) metal that is suitable for reprocessing can be sold to scrap metal recycling companies), loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.

I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks ,i need a woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen.

Some one who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind .I want to share my life with someone,and it won't be as a play mate.

You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful.

I like touching and being touched. Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us.

And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship.

No woman had ever captured my attention so fully the way you do dear cos i thought i could be able to make it all alone without some one in my life but since then i have got to know the value of a woman in a man's life.

And also to let you know that the distance and language can never comes in as a barrier because all that matters is love and understanding, as i am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with the woman i love.

Hope you find this mail understanding.we can meet on chat and get to introduce each other better and please do kindly tell me about yourself as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Received: by 216.39.60.206
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016
#303368 by malu53 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:29 am
How was your day and really hope fine and lovely , as for me it was a very lovely day and i miss you all day my darling .

Until the oceans all run dry
Until the stars fall from the sky
Even if words don't seem to rhyme
I'll be addicted to your smile

And if the wind blows out the sun
I'll still believe you are the one
No matter what we're going through
I'll plan to spend my night with you

I promise you, my heart won't fade
I swear to you, my soul always
It isn't hard to understand
You're making me a better man