Information on romance scams and scammers.
#347964 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 pm
Same Scam . Report it on the IC3 website . The photo (s) are probably stolen, and of little warning value unless they're being used on a fake profile online.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#348603 by ZombieDoll Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am
This is looking very familiar. On OKCupid, user CrissyFrank liked my profile. She quickly moved the conversation to texting, and got sexually flirty right away. She announced that she was just turning 16 (unlike what her profile said). I expressed surprise and discomfort with this, and she sent me nude pictures, asking for some from me as well. I didn't send any and then ignored.

The next day, he father leaves a voice mail saying that I had better call him or he'll talk to the authorities. He played it as being understanding and on my side, but his wife is set on turning me in. He hasn't asked for any money yet, but was going to talk to his wife at the hospital (apparently she got into a fight with the daughter over this, resulting in an injury). He said he'll call me in the morning.

The dad's number is 434-264-7863.
#348676 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm
Scam . Don't pay the anything . Report it . Can you post a link to the ok Cupid profile ?

Thx

#348726 by ZombieDoll Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 am
Further Details:
The father had a southern accent. He very much played the good cop. Left a message with urgency to it ("call back or we're going to the authorities"). He acted fairly sympathetic -- perturbed but also "I'm a guy too and get it." The problem was his wife, who he said was irate. He mentioned she and the daughter got into a physical conflict over it and someone went over a banister and broke their leg (I was unclear as to which person). Seemed to not quite want to go to the authorities, but his wife was pushing (and he'd been married to her a long time). He didn't ask for money in that phone call, only saying that he was going to the hospital and would talk to her and contact me in the morning.

In the morning he texted me saying that we need to talk -- that he talked with his wife who agreed to let me help pay the medical costs (like a guilted idiot, I'd texted him the night before, after the phone call, and mentioned helping with that). I haven't answered any more. I blocked the number and have disabled my OKCupid account and my Facebook (though I hadn't given that info...but he at the very least new my first name and the town I live...which would have been on my OKcupid account). I have not been contacted further yet.
#348729 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 am
Since the scammer has your name. With social media and what you have posted the scammer may find you again.

Delete all social media profiles.

Do not answer any unknown calls or change your phone numbers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#348730 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:10 am
@ZombieDoll

"quickly moved the conversation to texting, and got sexually flirty right away"

"announced that she was just turning 16 (unlike what her profile said)"

"The next day, he father leaves a voice mail saying that I had better call him or he'll talk to the authorities"

"He mentioned she and the daughter got into a physical conflict over it and someone went over a banister and broke their leg "

"In the morning he texted me saying that we need to talk -- that he talked with his wife who agreed to let me help pay the medical costs"

It has all the elements of the previous scams. The only thing that changed here was the damages story line . Unfortunately that profile is not loading . Either the profile was removed by site for Fraud or Deleted by the Author .

1] Above age profile on a site that requires over 18

2] Immediate and Aggressive Sexting followed by claims of being under age

3] Call from a Fake father claiming various damages

4] And later demands for money , for the fake damages

#348904 by Jpfire06 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:27 am
Ok so I get bored once in a while and browse the casual encounters on Craigslist. Most of the ads are total bs scams and are easy to tell. Well I messaged this one ad on there of some girl looking for older guy. So I email her and she emailed me back with a picture (clothes on). So she asked me for one back and my phone number to text. So sent her a non-nude upper body pic along with my number. She then texts me back with a serious of picture in bra and panties of which I never asked for. Then asked me for some pics. I asked her age she said she was 18, but I wasn’t quite convinced so I asked for a picture of her ID. She got pissy and swore she was 18 and proceeded to send me more pics and they started to be more and more nude. I tried in many different ways of getting her real age such as are you in college do you work. The answers I did get were very vague like a yes in school but not today. Well she managed to get a couple nudes out of me without my face being in them and then after all that she decided to finally tell me her age. Oh I should add that she was to fly to my area this weekend for a wedding then house sit for her aunt and that would of been when we would meet and do various things. This was all said and done prior to me finding out her real age. When she did tell me her real age I panicked and I deleted every conversation including pics off my phone (I never save pics). Well this morning my phone rings from her but I was unable to answer both times she called and a voicemail was left. It was the father leaving me a message that the school got ahold of his daughters phone and she threw a fit and broke a bunch of stuff and are threatening to call the cops and turn the phone in. Father was waiting for the mother to get there then he’d talk to her about settling it without getting the authorities involved and humiliating her and me with what could possibly happen. So he gets off the phone and calls me back a few hours later and says he calmed his wife down and in order for her not to go through with getting the cops involved I would pay for the damages at school and for counseling costs which would be $2800. I was to go to Walmart and get some Walmart to Walmart payment thing and text him a picture of the receipt once I did it. Initially I was shitting myself cuz in my state anything to do with underage individuals is a felony and up to a lifetime sentence. But while I was waiting I got smart and started looking up scams and came across this site. As far as I can tell it’s def a scam. I got a name and state where to send money to in a text, but my last text to him was that my lawyer advised no more contact with him. I haven’t heard from him since. I will attach a pic of the girl, the phone number she/he used is (843)323-0792. Names of the individuals are Timothy (father obviously), Tiffany (mother), and Amber Bessent (the supposed underage girl). I’ve tried to look up each via social media and other means and none have any connection to one another.

Pic
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SsNsC ... 33ckKo3LIT

I would also add that she was very flirty and moved the conversation to talking about sexual acts very quickly. And please don’t think I’m racist but the ‘father’ sounded African American not white. What makes me think that is the way he talked and words he used...
#348906 by Terminator5 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:45 am
Same Scam . Don't pay these cockroaches anything . Report it on the IC3 Website .

#349568 by Jr420 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:42 pm
Someone posing as i assume a female had me send a few explicit pics through kik. Then threatened to expose them if i didnt send money. Blocked them on kik, and my fb account is private. They dont know my real name. My email that they may have is private on fb too. And i just dont know if i should worry or not. Dont really wanna report it to police. Im 27 years old family is protestant... ?