Information on romance scams and scammers.
#286689 by malu53 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 am
roy
Male / Single
63 Kearney / United States
View count 13
Create Date 02/25/2016 08:29
Last Login 02/25//2016 22:48

no profile pic
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Languages English

Hi pretty,
I wanted to drop by and say hello... I enjoyed profile and honestly you caught my interest.
(I noticed you!!!) I really can't believe you are the age you say you are. You look so much younger and act younger from what I can see from your pictures... I find you very attractive on many levels, ha, from what I can see in the pictures anyway;

I am Roy, seeking for a true love that will bring joy and happiness back to my life *smiles** I am easy going, Fun Loving man seeking for a long term relationship with a woman of your kind who will understands the need to love and be loved. Well,I am a Consultant Fund Manager that loves my work the way I love to enjoy life.

I really can't wait to be happy again. It has been a very long while since I tasted relationship and love. I pray that this comes out well as I am ready to give my all for this relationship. I can create all the time in the world to make it work though my job is too demanding!

Trust is very important to me; I am conscious about given out my private email to people I don`t really know, I may not have the opportunity of meeting you here again since I do not wish to continue with dating site and also do not even have time to meet people online due to my work...

Hope you don`t mind responding (roylopez3338/-at/-y-a-h-o-o-/d-o-t-/c-o-m-
You will never regret meeting me, because my late wife never did, so you will not, I promise!!! I will tell you more about myself when I hear from you,
My regards always
Roy Lopez
Advertisement

#286765 by malu53 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm
w! Thank you so much xxx for responding to my email/ request to contact me using my private email. I am sorry that I delayed my response, I know it was unusual for me to request that you email me through my personal email when you do not even know me. I am glad that you did because I would have lost contact with you as my subscription on the site has expired and I can no longer access my account. Anyway, all that is by-the-way because I can now reach you via your private email. I hope you are having a lovely day. Mine has been a busy one but I have sorted my busy schedule out and now free so let talk about love .Lol. It seems I have been rambling instead of telling you more about me as I promised in my email to you on the site. I am a bit religious, outgoing,energetic, positive, generous man with a healthy sense of humour who is rediscovering all that life has to offer. I'm playful and I love to laugh. I am a fun loving, humble man with the belief that a woman should be treated like a lady and that it is always ladies first. I am an Educationist by profession but works as a consultant fund manager a work I love to do the way I love to enjoy life. I am generally a happy, upbeat person who has achieved much in life professionally, financially and personally. I am fun to be with and can be very romantic with the one I love. I am positive on everything that life brings me although I have faced a lot of tragedy in my life. I believe that I am at this point in my life for a good reason. I am an honest and caring man who is very loyal to those I care about. I've traveled extensively in the course of doing my work. I consider myself to be a gentleman with good values. I am comfortable in suits and tie as well as a pair of jeans. I am neat and clean in my living and my appearance. I like seeing soccer, movies and listening to music. I like going to the beach and other outdoor activities. I am currently attached to Verte Investment International as a Senior Consultant Fund Manager, but would want to retire and be self-employed in near future. I am a trained educationist and learnt the Fund Management trade under Robert Kiyosaki. It was while on a tour with him to United Kingdom that I was made on offer by Verte Investment International. I worked with them for 6 years before I returned to United States and now work as a Consultant Fund Manager. That's all about me for now, I hope you can tell me a little more about you, where you live and send me your pictures too.

Honestly xxx I don't want to sound over excited but I must confess that I am so happy to have come across you. I know that you would want us to take this slowly but I will try to be positive and consistent. I pray that you will not see me as moving too fast or being so direct, I have come to understand that I will need a serious relationship in my life. I know you will not understand how happy I am to get your response after going through your profile for 50 minute and made up my wind :lol: to write you hoping that you will write back and you did.

I have to stop here for now. I have attached some of my pictures which I uploaded on the dating site but since my subscription has expired, I don’t know if you were able to view them. I rarely take pictures, I took the pictures three months ago when my daughter came to visit me from Italy. My Dear xxx, all I can assure at this point is that you will never regret meeting me if it works out for us. Let’s work towards it and see how it goes.
Regards,
Roy
Received: by 98.138.105.246
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016

Image <<< Philip McCaffrey
.linkedin.com/in/philip-mccaffrey-57a99395

#286996 by malu53 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:03 pm
Hello xxx, how are you doing today? I pray this email meets you well. I was beginning to get worried about your non-response to my email since I wrote you about two days ago. I have read the email I sent you over again to know if I used a foul language or negative word but I could not find any. I apologize if I offended you with my words and I want you to know that I am still very willing learn more about you and meet you soon. Dear xxx, I really anticipate your response.
Sincerely,
Roy
Received: by 98.138.101.172
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016
#287180 by malu53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:41 pm
Hi xxx, I am not aware that you did not receive my response to your email. Here it is , let me know if you got it,
hugs Roy
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016

sen the lengthy message again :lol:

#287354 by malu53 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 am
very persistent

Hi xxx, I am not aware that you did not receive my response to your email. Here it is although I resent it through my yahoo mail last night don't know if you got it , let me know if you got it ....
same message as previously sent
new email address and add. pic :lol:

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Subject: Hi this is Roy.....