Information on romance scams and scammers.
#287602 by AlanJones Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:32 am
Romance Scammer - Richard Coulter - [email protected]

Facebook profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011026840713

I have I worked as a project manger for 30 years
And the started my personal investment company
I love to be on my computer and I do a lot of drawings Architectural
i have to give the designs out to the architect and the developers and then with my client to have an approval meeting
\i also want to get investors for my real estate business
That project has been approved
They need me to construct on building first then i stand a chance to have a bigger on of about 5 houses
They want chinese interiors and materials
I had meetings with the builders and electrical s and the interior people today
The need to come up with the timing and specifications
I do a lot and I have a team to work with
i have ordered some stuff online
and they are yet to be delivered

Well i should have communicated this on the chat mail to you but i really do not know how you might feel. Over the last years i have been struggling to meet up due to the illness of my wife and with the challenges of me resigning my own job to face a more paying business that i am into now. So due to this i was okay with just my life and the wellness of my son but not to financially sound to pull a big business like i have now. I have approached my bank bank before i started this project and i was promised that it will be financed by a loan from them so i was happy and i have proceeded my project two weeks now. But i was expectant this week to get financed so that i can complete the project quickly and then pay back likely April ending but to my surprised i have been turned down, reason because my credit history cant back up my request,

Well not so bad i still have some money invested that is not going to pay me very soon, it pays like annually and it isn't time yet for it. Well currently i have no means to complete this project except i have to exhaust all my savings and still yet not enough to make it all work, So i am so broke and i have now concluded that i need help from someone that we can both benefit together and also share together all that i need to work for. I dont know how you feel but i think you are someone i can ask a loan from and without turning me down, we can both conclude this project and the make the profit together and then i refund you and then share with you what we make and have you fully with me here as soon as this is done. So please Susanne dont be angry with me that i have to ask. This is possible and please trust me it is possible that we are together, i truly love you with all my heart and please do this for me. I want our happiness and love and i want it with you, Lina and wesley. So i have decided to write with you here so that you can have time and read me well.
well i need about 80,000usd to make sure everything goes fine before April but i am so sure of getting half if i go around
Okay do you want the whole details of my project or i can just explain to you here

I can surely get half of it and the i dont know what you can give in. We have alot of returns to make further

Dont worry i will sell on of my car and also have to liquidate my shares from the Apple company. That is my only means left to do this honey

Please send it here to my brokers account she will help me do all the conversion and pay out the money where appropriate.

Bank name: Bank of America
Acc name: Flordelina Dobria Barton
Acc checking#: 2370305883XX
Routing#: 053000196

you have to get to the bank tomorrow morning to change it
i have a new bank account with a new address

Acc name: Amapola Antonio
Chase bank
Savings: 33851916XX
Routing#: 111000614
Address:403 S.WW White rd, San Antonio TX 78219 USA

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement