Information on romance scams and scammers.
#287635 by Freeman1 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:08 am
Phone Number: +380931569351
Skype Name: diana8999
Profile on aprettywoman.com (profile number 439D):
Age ( MM-day-yyyy ): 26 years ( Jul-27-1989 )
Zodiac: Leo
Height: 171 cm - ( 5'7" )
Weight: 59 kg - ( 130 lbs )
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Profession: Economist
Language: Fluent English
Coutry: Ukraine
City: Lugansk
Kids: 0
Education: University
Religion: Christian
Smoke: No
Sport: aerobics
Interests: travelling, nature, reading, dancing
Character:
Preference in a man: Age range from 35 to 45

Initial approach (via message at aprettywoman.com):
Hello,
How are you today? I like your profile and would like yo know more about you. And maybe meet in future. I'm 26 years old psyhologist, living in Kiev, originally from Lugansk. Like to travel, cook, enjoy a glass of nice wine, fashion, reading, museums, theatre. I'm positive, kind and caring. I have no children, have never been married, but was in long relations.
Hope to hear from you soon,
My personal e-mail is [email protected]
Warmly,
Diana

First email:
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:32 AM
Subject: Re[2]: Personal listing page has message for you!
Hello, Dear, 
Happy Valentine's Day for you)) it is not mistake, I wrote to you because I liked your profile and would like to know more about you)
What do you think?
Have a nice evening,
Diana

Second email:
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:42 PM
Subject: Re[4]: Personal listing page has message for you!
Hello,
Thank you for your kind letter and new photos)
I can tell that you became even better from 9 years))) are you color ur hair? Sorry for such question, but I think impossible to gave no grey hair at all, even I have in my 26th, after this war in my home city((( but you will never see because of my not natural blond)
Actually if you are not working your previous job seems you are having enough free time and opportunity to travel) do you like to travel?
Maybe it would be much better if we communicate via whatsapp?
Write me ur number
Wish u a lovely day,
Warmly,
Diana
P.S. I always think it is better 1 time to meet than to write many letters ;-)

She has posted photos of herself (as Dianochka, a diminutive form of Diana) at . Although she didn't accept my invitation to a video chat through Skype, I'm reasonably sure, from the photos she sent me by email and WhatsApp and from talking to her through WhatsApp, that she really is the woman in the profile (except that she seems to have moved to Kiev) and photos. She seems to have a nice lifestyle (manicures, lots of travel, etc.), without working more than 4 hours a day. So how does she get funding? Apparently, mostly from her "relationships." She contacted me by saying that she liked my profile (even though I'm old enough to be her grandfather). After a few weeks of pretending (not very well) to like me, mostly via WhatsApp chats and calls, she asked me to give her a "present" for International Women's Day. What would that be? Just a year's gym membership, supposedly costing $1,200. :roll:
Diana: Would you like to make present for me according 8th of March (international women's day)?)))
Me: Sure, after we are together)
[crickets]
Me: Hi Diana, what kind of present did you mean?
Diana: Year gym members, my one finished today.
Me: How much does that cost?
Diana: Much. If not much I wouldn't ask u.
Me: How much in dollars?
Diana: 1200.
Me: How would I pay your gym?
Diana: Would you like?
Me: Would I pay you or gym?
Diana: I asked you. If U would you like to make for me present?
Me: OK)hat's too much, but I can send you flowers.
Diana: 1200 is too much for u?
Me: It's not too much if we were living together, but we've never even met.
Diana: I think if man wish to live with woman, first he should do all to build relations. And show that next to him I will be happy, healthy, financial security.
Me: The man gives financial security to the woman after marriage, not before he's even met her. I think maybe you want to be mistress, not girlfriend.
Diana: I think we have big mentality difference. For our culture is normal when man would like to help woman even not taking her hand. And it is normal to give present woman you like.
Me: I read it is normal in Ukraine for man to give woman flowers for International Women's Day, not money.
Diana: It is normal to give presents. And flowers. And actually it is normal to make presents and flowers without any holiday. Just if you would like to make person happy.
Me: That is not normal in America. We call such women gold diggers or mistresses. I'm sure no man has ever given you $1200 without even meeting you.
Diana: You know you have ur own opinion, leave it with you. And don't be sure! I feel awful after this conversation with you and see we are too different people to match each other.
Me: Yes, me too. Bye.
Diana: Bye.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed link to photo album.
Advertisement