Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288873 by malu53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 pm
uid: richardbu835
richard buettner
currently in Redmond, Washington, United States

About me
Well about me i am a true christian and i consider myself to be a good person,honest and open minded. I treat others in the same manner as I would like to be treated. I do not play head games nor likes anyone who does.I am a man who is very affectionate, romantic, loyal to whom I am with, honest always, and an all around good person. Just as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside. I am an open minded person and I have no hung ups. I do not consider myself a bad looking man but I also do not consider myself a great looking man. I am just a normal person and i am here looking or a woman who i can share my life with and all my feelings and emotions with,so i can spend the rest of my life and we become as one for a long term relationship..someone who do not judge,someone who believes,age or race cannot be a barrier between love when we truly meant to be someone who will be my best friend.

Image <<< pic shows man in front of Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Bangkok, Thailand

profile from March 16
8 friends only :lol:

hello how are you
great to hear from you and i will like to know more about you or you should try and meet,i am in the usa army and i am in peace keeping mission now in Libya but very soon like 8 months to come i will be home in Ohio and that is where i have my own house .i really like your photo so much and i am sure we wil try and know more about each other babe..
Advertisement

#293137 by malu53 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm
contacted me on ar
same pic
richard
Male
58 Santa Maria / United States
Create Date 04/26/2016 16:54
Last Login 04/26/2016 16:54

About Me
Well about me i am a true christian and i consider myself to be a good person,honest and open minded. I treat others in the same manner as I would like to be treated. I do not play head games nor likes anyone who does.I am a man who is very affectionate, romantic, loyal to whom I am with, honest always, and an all around good person. Just as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside. I am an open minded person and I have no hung ups. I do not consider myself a bad looking man but I also do not consider myself a great looking man. I am just a normal person and i am here looking or a woman who i can share my life with and all my feelings and emotions with,so i can spend the rest of my life and we become as one for a long term relationship..someone who do not judge,someone who believes,age or race cannot be a barrier between love when we truly meant to be someone who will be my best friend

Looking For
someone who do not judge,someone who believes,age or race cannot be a barrier between love when we truly meant to be someone who will be my best friend

Height(cm) 135 :=)
Profession military
Interests cooking,reading,sports