Information on romance scams and scammers.
#289533 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:01 am
Peter Armstrong [email protected]
001 619 209 82 82 VoIP telephone number
619-209-8282

Romance scammer after money.

Hello

I am just a normal hardworking, somewhat goofy, always happy guy trying to make it in life like everyone else I guess. I am at a good point in my life and I am looking for that special someone to spend time with (A soul mate). I like to walk on the beach and go to the movies, dinner and dancing. I am an easy going guy that's easy to talk to and fun to be with. I pretty much have everything that I need all that's missing in my world is my Queen. I don't mind opening door's and buying flowers for no reason, I don't mind someone being themselves around me from day one cos i am a very upfront person and I'm going to be myself from day one. ok, I'm here hoping there is somebody who likes to try to live with a man like me who has been widowed for a long time, but I'm very sure of what I want. I like my job but still I'm dreaming to improve myself economic and as human being, I enjoy a good conversation, drinking a cup of coffea or a drink. One thing I love is that I love somebody who takes care of the personal hygiene. There is a bunch of places you couldn't ever stop to visit and i wouldnt mind traveling as far to meet my match. I love music and love hearing and singing songs while I drive in long driving. I'm not very good describing myself, but the only thing I could ask for is a good match that is loving and caring.

I am very committed to a relationship, honest, open and very respectful toward women. I am very spontaneous and adventurous. I like to plan things but i can change and adapt my plans to any situation. I am very romantic and like to treat my other half with respect, honesty, and love. The most important and attractive thing I find in a woman is a big smile and the ability and desire to laugh. Time with me will be spent doing that often.

In return, you will find me to be all the above including the fact that I bring old-fashioned values to the table, and a chivalrous attitude. Where did all that go? I consider myself easy-going and easy to get along with. I do not ask for much, only that I expect to be treated as I treat someone else. Just happen to believe in that golden rule. You will find me to be incredibly supportive and caring for you, you would though need to find that out for yourself.

Bottomline here is that I am looking to go on my last first date.

About me,
would consider myself to be the last of a dying breed of men. Strong, confident, giving and generous, but not a push over Intelligent, easy going, great sense of humor, chivalrous, outgoing, adventurous, slow to judge, romantic. Emotionally, mentally, physically and financially stable and fit. Comfortable and confident in and with myself and manhood. Knows the meaning of commitment. A kind of old fashioned gentleman who knows how to treat a real woman, very romantic and not afraid to show my true feelings or tell you how I feel. Affectionate, loves to kiss and not afraid of a little public display of affection. Supportive of your career, goals and aspirations. A faithful man of vision and purpose. Positive with an uplifting attitude towards life. I have very little or no drama in my life now and I want to keep it that way and will never bring drama your way.

My purpose is to live a life full of love, joy, and accomplishments. I enjoy a good laugh and I make others laugh easily and feel comfortable. I have a positive outlook in life and seek the same. I very much appreciate loyalty and understanding in a relationship, but most of all I want a trusting relationship. I am God fearing as i believe in God.

Hope to hear from you soon

Peter Armstrong

The following fake image was created with Photoshop.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#289918 by malu53 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 pm
with the email address scammer created a profile on FB (February 3)
Peter Armstong

with this pic

stolen from Sam Richter
Keynote Speaker | Bestselling Author | Technology Entrepreneur
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Professional Training & Coaching