Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290245 by AlanJones Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:04 am
Romance Scammer - Mendenhall Clinton Douglas
Tel. Nos.: +19089750410, +9630122522074 & +96345680800

Facebook profile www.facebook.com/doa.ibu.3998263
Medical Officer at UNITED NATION
Studied at University of Illinois at Chicago
Lives in Damascus, Syria

Hello my dear, Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it! My name is Dr. Mendenhall Clinton Douglas, I am an American citizen with a Dutch mother. I am divorced and have a son. I'm the only one I own a boutique. I enjoy things as a movie to see, watching football and reading. I angry, most of dishonesty and pranks. I'm here to see the hope of someone to spend the rest of my life, I am willing to soothe me to build themselves a family with love and understanding. Can it not be easy, but with the experience of life and a bit of perseverance and patience, I am sure I will find the right person, for me and where I the right person. I'll be glad to read from you. Please tell me about yourself, your work, your likes and dislikes, and anything you feel like sharing with me for now. Hope you have a nice day.

My dearest, I am delighted at my Facebook open and saw your message. Thank you for replying back to me, I have only one word to describe myself "simple" I'm very serious person when I meet someone who respects my friendship and willing to take challenges to a relationship. I want to be honest with you, and I expect you to be the same with me, because I like you in that moment, I saw a picture and I'm so glad we got together. I am a doctor by profession, as under the United Nations for peacekeeping in Syria Emergency Medicine. I left just 2 months to finish my contract with them, then I'll be leaving the United States. I love my job, despite that in the course of the work here is very dangerous and it keeps me away from my son, but I have to work hard for the future of my boys. I'm looking for a caring and loving woman who would love me as I am. I like all kinds of music, but depending on my mood, but I'm not the levying of a person. I prefer to dance at home or parties. I love the movies in the theater. Favorite food is fish; I love cooking, but at the same time love to eat it (smile) films about real life story. I am an honest man and I do not play with people and feelings. But one thing that I can not wait to share with you is one of my first goal in life, to someone who I can trust and someone who really give peace to find me. Is I like dogs and birds. I love it because of my job to travel and one day I'm going to take a trip to visit to get if we learn to know each other better and to see what the future holds for us. I want you to know that I take it seriously and not just for fun and if you be honest with me and me the opportunity to know you better I will really appreciate. I love public intimacy and I want a good woman with a good heart, a treatment with a good knowledge about love and who knows how a man. If there is a specific thing that you would like to know, to feel free and ask me and I will answer you honestly. Have a wonderful day my dear, Sincerely, hugs and kisses

Thanks for your acceptance, I am so happy with your respond and promise you my best care and love as long as we live.My prayer is that the almighty lord will give us a long life to enjoy every of our day together as best of friends. Please honey, I sincere have deep love and feelings for you, it may sound very crazy but it is just the truth, So i need your commitment and trust, honesty and love, care and understanding because you know that i am a very busy man with my job here in Syria. As you can see, I am here in Syria and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and but because of you i have to Disobey the law here in the military camp of Syria,because I'm a senior officer here in the camp.we only use radio message to communicate with officers here in th camp. Here is my personal lines +1908-975-0410, Call me any time you want to hear my voice. Honey, please all i want from you is to promise me your sincere love and good heart feelings and always pray for almighty lord to protect me in any danger. I shall tell you more about my plans and pray that the lord will protect me and gives us good health,Amen. Love you with all my hearth my dear lovely queen as i wait for your message soon.

Hello darling, How are you doing honey,hope you are good. Honey I know we don't see each other yet,but I want you to agree with me that true love is addicted and distance cannot stop us when we are deeply and truly in love. So please give me a chance to love you more because I feel some thing strong here for you as love and I believe I will make you a total woman and give you love that you will like and you never did before. Honey building relationship is a gradual process but falling in love is just for second.My sweet darling your status will not stop me from loving you,i believe in the inner most beauty of a woman which i believe you posses. I am ready to entrust my treasures into your care If you make me believe in you to prove my love to you baby. I love you,have a pleasant day my queen. God bless you.

My Sweetheart, I wish I had the words to express the depth of my feelings for you, but my vocabulary is sadly lacking, You don't known the intensity of the love I feel for you, my sweetheart, i want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much i love you and how much you mean to me, Never have I ever wanted to devote myself to loving someone until i mate you. The utmost desire of my heart is to be with you for the rest of my life. When I think of you, my heart races, I can hardly breathe, my tummy gets butterflies...all to a degree I have never experienced for years now, Sweetheart, I cannot focus on anything but you, My attention span for anything other than you is only a few seconds, It is definitely Love. I could feel you around me, your heart beating against mine, your breath against my face, The entire world faded away, you were my life, my sustenance, I realize now it was a defining moment, You are my destiny, You are my world, You are my everything, I love you more than life. My love, as I do not have the words to tell you how much I love you, I will spend the rest of my life showing you exactly how much I love you. I thank God for bringing joy into my life.. Waiting for your message soon.
. Thanks for your acceptance, I am so happy with your respond and promise you my best care and love as long as we live.My prayer is that the almighty lord will give us a long life to enjoy every of our day together as best of friends.
Please honey, I sincere have deep love and feelings for you, it may sound very crazy but it is just the truth, So i need your commitment and trust, honesty and love, care and understanding because you know that i am a very busy man with my job here in Syria. As you can see, I am here in Syria and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and but because of you i have to Disobey the law here in the military camp of Syria,because I'm a senior officer here in the camp.we only use radio message to communicate with officers
here in th camp. Here is my personal lines +1908-975-0410, Call me any time you want to hear my voice.
Honey, please all i want from you is to promise me your sincere love and good heart feelings and always pray for almighty lord to protect me in any danger. I shall tell you more about my plans and pray that the lord will protect me and gives us good health,Amen. Love you with all my hearth my dear lovely queen as i wait for your message soon.
I am ready to entrust my treasures into your care If you make me believe in you to prove my love to you baby.

When I think of you, my heart races, I can hardly breathe, my tummy gets butterflies...all to a degree I have never experienced for years now, Sweetheart, I cannot focus on anything but you, My attention span for anything other than you is only a few seconds, It is definitely Love.
Honestly I will do anything just to assure you first that I sincerely love you so please I have something very important to discuss with you and but I want to know something "CAN I TRUST YOU"?

Honey, during our search and rescue duty in Syria, my team came across hidden treasure that contains a huge amount of money, Well the amount of money is so much that we could not keep for our self, we reported it to the commander and the details of that is not important here, however,
because of the large quantity of the fund, my team and I decided to take some cash out for our selves.
My love, due to the nature of my job and the tight government regulations towards owning a large sum of money here in Syria, I can't transfer this money to America because of my position in United Army, Because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my
possession, Darling, the amount of cash we are talking about is $150,000.00 USD hundred and Fifty thousand United States dollars, Please I want to you to receive this money in your country for me and keep it for till in come over to your country by April 2016.

Darling, i have putting in place a good plans for the delivery of that money, it is not going to be by bank transfer, i know you were afraid that your government will ask where you got such amount of money from, No darling, i am not stupid, I have arranged with Security company that can deliver the fund using a diplomatic means, thereby bringing the money to you in Truck box of Consignment, like traveling Consignment but with diplomatic coverage, and diplomat will deliver it to your house address.
Honey, all i need from you is just to be honest to me,keep it secret and confidential with all the information until i come over to you, darling, i know you can do it, i trust you, you should not be afraid of anything, just be honest and keep it secret.
I have received your mail and your full name and phone number and I have submitted it to our (Stargate Security company Syria) Diplomatic office now and we have started the arrangement of the shipment.
As soon as they finish(The Diplomatic Office)the processing of the shipment, I will let you know the exact date and time the diplomat will depart here and every other necessary information's.
Stargate Security Finance Company Diplomatic Office, Address: East Mezzeh Al Shafee Street, Bldg. #4 Damascus Syrian Arab Republic Tel: 00963 0122522074 Fax: 00963 45 680 800
We are sending you the final processing of your delivery of Mr.Mendenhall Clinton Douglas Fund to your country as the next of kin. we are very happy for the final completion of your Fund and (Germany) you should follow all the necessary instruction giving to you by Mr.Steve Martins as the man who is in-charge of Delivering the consignment box to you in your country.
Honey, The agent sent me an email that he is on transit at Indonesia right now and the custom authorities at the airport is demanding the some of 1500 euro for Non-inspection fee of the consignment box, Can you help me to transfer this fee to them immediately.
Receivers name:
Raya Karunia
Receivers address: Kuningan jakarta Indonesia
Amount needed: $1500Euro

Stolen photo used:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement