Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290304 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm
[email protected]
Claims his name is Robert Cutler from Daytona FL.
His Skype username is bobbyskele12
Hello xxxx, Well thanks so much for your kindness, not everyone will do that but it really put a smile on my face when i saw your reply with your email address, because i was so eager to know the person behind such a nice profile. Once again thanks for your contact from Finya.de and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other, My name is Robert Cutler, and i have already told you, I'm a business contractor that helps in building real estate in countries. I was born and raised in Germany but left Munich when i was at the age of 18years because i lost my mum through cancer and came to live with my father in America,Florida for another 20years before he also passed away. So honestly i lived most of my life in FLordia,Daytona and that was the same place i met my passed away wife, and we gave birth to a lovely daughter whom she is 10years old and called Audrey she didn't live to see her mother because when she was one years her mother passed away through a car accident, and now she needs someone to call a mother, and i also need someone i can call my life partner,a soul mate,a wife for life. So a friend introduced to Finya.de which happens to be a dating site, to look for someone to continue my life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together. Well i will end here and hoping to hear from you, I will also like to see some pictures of you, Regards, Robert

money mule that receives Money Gram payments for the scammer

Receiver name: Milton Smith
Address: 25 west 13 2nd apt 1h New York

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement