Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290379 by malu53 Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:27 pm
achilles1
Essays
Looking For: Long Term
Other Purpose: Marriage
Headline: Understanding

Describe you:
I'm Maj. Gen. Achilles A. Caerus. U.S Army on duty post in Iraqi Baghdad on peacekeeping mission. I am also responsible for deploying, redeploying, reintegrating, and training Soldiers for all aspects of combat service support to include command and control, resourcing, logistics planning, training, and risk management. I have been here for eight months now. I have a daughter called Agora; she is just 16 year’s old schooling in the United State Of American, Massachusetts Everett. I lost my wife on cancer of the Brain FOUR years ago; i have just though about all this by having a relationship. I want to find the faithful and understanding woman, a woman that's ready for a serious relationship. I am interested in meeting a special woman who has life experience behind her. Someone that has the ability to know who they are and yet be gently and loving. I would like someone who is as active as what we both would want to be and enjoys travelling and boating and skiing and the intimacy that can only be shared between two people who love each other.

Describe what would you do for a first date:
I would loved to cook for her on my first date.

Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting:
I'm looking for a woman who is open & caring. Someone who has lived this many years should have learned from her experiences & mistakes. Mistakes are an easy way to grow if you learn from them. Unfortunately many people just keep making them over & over. I want a woman who has finally comes to her senses & said that's enough nonsense. It is so much easier to be myself, not lie, not hide things, & just enjoy the rest of my time with someone I can be comfortable with, & love & trust & always want to come home. I want someone who looks into my eyes when I'm talking to her & I want to hinge on every word she has to say. I'm looking for the woman that I cannot live without & want to be the man she can't live without. Who knows how long it will take but I have to start somewhere.
Interests: Animals, Business news, Crafts, Culture, Dancing, Entertainment, Exercise and Fitness, Fashion, Healthy Living, Investing, Music, Nature/Ecology, Reading, Travel, Vegetarian cooking/eating

Physical Info
Ethnicity: Caucasian

no profile pic

Hello, how was your night and all around you? How's the weather condition with you also? I'm Achilles A. Caerus. Am here in a search of a woman i can freely talk with and share my tough with. You have a wonderful smile, is what i called beauty, i have never seen a beauty so pure and tender, and your smile,melts my heart and makes me smile too. I hope you always keep this smile on your face, it makes you look gorgeous and fabulous. Never let anyone put sadness on your heavenly smile. Take good care of yourself and i will be waiting to hear from you soon, less i forgot, if you don't mind here is my Y!M acaerus1 You can add me up if you would loved to have a chat?.
Advertisement