Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290651 by malu53 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 pm
crawford
Male / Single
55 Brownsville / United States
Create Date 03/15/2016 05:39
Last Login 04/04/2016 05:49

About Me
I am to tell you about myself... I will do my best. I would describe myself as friendly and goal oriented.I enjoy having a conversation with someone and talking about different thing's that are going on day to day. I like people who are true to themselves and real with me. I am 5'8 158lbs., Divorced, a non-smoker, who will drink socially. I have never really been a bar person, but I do hang out with my friends from time to time. I prefer to hang at Apple Bee’s or a restaurant of this type to eat some food and have a beer with friends or just to spend some quality time with my kids and family. Family is important to me, I have a 15years old daughter and 11years old son from the same mother.

Looking For
I'm looking for a woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident, can laugh at a situation or herself, positive attitude,can admire me for my mind and personality, is self sufficient, has integrity, intelligence, trustworthy and young in spirit. Has good character, drug-free, responsible, keeps her word and knows how to have fun. Someone who appreciates the journey as much as the destination, who looks for new experiences, savors a good conversation, enjoys exchange of ideas, sometimes even spirited ones, has a love of life and wants to live it to the fullest. One who is secure enough .Someone who has his own interests. Someone with whom i can share my interests as well as enjoy his to broaden both our horizons. I am looking for someone I can enjoy growing old with. Friendship first, get to know each other and let the rest take care of itself. The real work of a relationship is to first become a worthy friend. Best case scenario, the sparks will fly worst case, you will have gained a good and loyal friend.

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black :lol:
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession turizm
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship

thank you so much for your message,i really appreciate,and how are you doing today,i hope are you aren fine,please what are you looking for in man,and whats your favorite color, Have a wonderful day!!!
thank you for your message,i really appreciate,and how are you doing today,Iam williams D.i work with international marketing management for Antique company in cal,i live in californiain.and i am really interested in getting to know you better and hopefully see where that leads to,i am a widow at the moment,and I have a 34years old daughter and 30years old son from the same mother after i lost my late wife in a car accident some few years ago and have been single for sometimes now,so what are you looking for in a man,and whats your favorite color,so whats your email.Have a wonderful sunday!!
williams.
Advertisement

#290652 by malu53 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm
picassa
Sammy Wood
same pic

soory am new here?

add.. pic

#290653 by malu53 Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:06 pm
also scamming on bride.ru
Williams Freds
Date of Birth: 18 January 1973
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 174 cm 5' 8.5"
Weight: 83 kg 183 lbs
City: New Jersey
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
Education: master digree
Religion: christian
Marital Status: single
Kids: 1

More about me:
Languages spoken: english
My personality traits are: calm, romantic, ,tender, serios, lojal, respectfull, lisening, inteligent, kid, clear finans, optimist, vigoros man, healthy, faithfull, cristian values family! Positiv person!
I like these kinds of music: blues, rock, , jazz, pop, , classic, salsa, latin america, etc
I usually read: classic litteratur, noveller , read magasin, news papers etc.
I like to go out to/and: the forest, , beach,montains
My favorite cuisine: spanish, italian, turkish
I like these physical activities: hikking, montains, forest, park, swimming, fishing, travel, museum, arkitektur, dansing, movies, Gym, picnik, etc

calm,romantic, ,tender, serios, lojal, respectfull, sincere, honest, carring, , loving, , tender etc
Age group of a partner: 20-50

My perception of an ideal relationship: I, , lookingfor serious relationship,honest,kid, carring, sexy, , devoted, compromise and forgivenes, she is, chef in the kitchen, gread in bed, and lady of riddles sosial"Bring house full of light and smile..big heart, sensitiv soul and poetic nature..l, , wish to giv all my love to my future wife,she will be the one for me, to the end of time. Love not have age,only number, not restrictions, cristian truth, love chemistry together, body+soul=is the armoni for a happy family! The woman is a nack, and the man is a head,we supplering each other. ! To be marriage! One man woman!

Profile posted on:
Sun May 10 17:45:35 2015 (Moscow time)

also documented here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=581
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=77681