Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290717 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:14 am

How are you my dear?
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your profile today and became interesting.

My dear like i told you in my first mail, my name is Favor Mark I am 26 years old girl single and never married 5'8" tall. l am from Khartoum Sudan in West Africa and presently i am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. Omar Mark was in politician and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning , killing my father and my mother with my only younger brother in a cold blooded.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in medicine and surgery in the University of Sudan and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In the orphanage home refugee Camp and people dies here everyday because we lack sufficiency of medications, lacking adequate power of protecting human life, Please I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
my hobbies cooking, sports, dancing, singing, watching TV, playing with children, history
and jovial open minded life . i will like you to think of me i have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail. think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture. i will like to see yours,
Thanks,yours forever sincere.
Favor

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#317721 by Tim Atem Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 am
other email: [email protected]

Greeting my dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Peter Paul and his email address is as follow ( [email protected])

Ask him to send you a certified bank Check of ( $350.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Bishop and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

You are to contact him with the following information.

1. Your names in full.

2. Your contact address where he will send the bank Check to you.

3. Your Telephone number.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Bishop Paul Williams on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and have a nice time
Yours truly
Miss Favor.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5