Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290869 by hockeygirl Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 am
Watch out for this guy call Benjamin Colt (Age 37-He is a Real Charmer!! :D ) He lives in Scotland-Uniting Kingdom but he is now working in West Africa as a Structural Engineer-Construction of Buildings. He is Single with one boy!!

Email Addresses: [email protected] & [email protected]
Phone Numbers: +44 702 4016 903 & +44 703 198 1567
3 x Skype ID: facebook:benjamincolt442, benjamin.colt & facebook:benjamin.colt.5

Dear
Just browsing through you profile once again and decided to say hello because I find it difficult to resist those vibrant smiles of yours. Please keep them alive because it makes you look more younger and beautiful . Do have a pleasant day

Dear
This is Benjamin Colt . Thanks ______ and I really appreciate your gesture as well . So how is life in the Australia ? Hope its pretty much fun and pleasant . Anyway ______ ,please do keep in touch and let me know how we can communicate in an easier medium .This is a little about me .....I'm a Civil Engineer who work around where ever my services is being needed. My last work was in the Asia ,Hong Kong before I moved down here but determined to settle down after this last job am doing now lol. A man whose last goal is to build a family with that special lady who is also willing to be loved,. out of so many profiles I have seen and so many pictures,. yours my darling, made me giggle from inside,. what feeling could this be??? IS there a love at first site? lol, you have to forgive my humour.hehehe.
My profile is new on tag, I know a few of my picture has been loaded ,.. I have not been an internet dating person until my best friend got married to a wonderful woman he met on here,. I analysed his situation here and I think the world of internet has an advantage of giving you what you could get in years in days,. that is a true picture of who you are with,. cos you have only these letters to show to you who you are without sentiments,. a beautiful face can blind fold a good reasoning. but here these letters show you a direct way to the heart,. what do you think?
I want YOU to think about being a man's true love and my best friend. Only one thing is needed,. YOU and the will to do so.. i am talking about fate here,. when a force greater than your imagination is driving you to someone in such a way out of your control,. this is what your doing to me, you can send me an email of your picture and also tell be briefly about your self . I mean what you do for a living , Love life and family and we can also chat if you have a MEDIUM we can do that cos i don't intend to stay on Blossom website for long at all, i dislike the fact i have to expose my picture on this web, lol,.. what do you think? i cant wait to hear from you,. a true friend that's longing for you.... We can chat on yahoo messenger and this is my id:benjamincolt442@y ahoo.com and my this is my personla email:benjamincolt@s cotlandmail.com .

Wishing you a fruitful day and happy Easter Holiday.

Cheers,
Ben Cares

Dear
Thank you for this email and I want to say I am over whelmed with your mail . I have already added to my skype and send you an invitation message . Baby I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land. How is life with you in Australia and also send me your contact phone number because I would love to call you and hear that melodious voice. Waiting to hear from you baby . I will be stopping to attend to some work at the site where am presently working in outside western Africa. Till i hear from you Benjamin loves you ....

Who else
Ben.

_______ My love,
Thank you for your mail and I want to say I am very sorry for the silence and not replying on time and this was due to poor internet access in this part of the world . Access to internet service in this part of the world is so messy and that is why I have asked for your phone number so that we can be communicating on phone by calling you to hear melodious voice of yours.
I'm not always the best at expressing myself to you, so I'm taking advantage of the fact that I will be completely unresponsive when you read this, and therefore incapable of messing things up. I want to thank you for giving me a chance. When I first saw you on blossom, I knew I had found something incredible. And since then all I've wanted was to be with you as much as possible.
______ been alone here is like, I was torn between wanting you back and wanting the best for you wanting you to be happy. Seeing you so miserable during this time that we were apart gave me the courage to fight for us . . . to find a way for things to work. And seeing you happy again in the days that we will be back together makes me think I am doing the right thing is seeking for your unending love .
I can't promise you an ordinary experience, _______. I wish I could transform myself into a normal man and be there with you in Australia now and always, without the trauma that defines my life as "the walking dead." Since that isn't possible for now, I can only reassure you that I will do everything in my power to make it up to you. To give you more than a normal husband could. I have no idea what that will mean, exactly, but I'm looking forward to finding out. With you. I am Structural engineer that deals in construction of building , am from Scotland, the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses and I have a boy and my mum is a Teacher while my father is a retired Banker and have other 3 younger brothers who are presently on school. One will be graduating soon. I haven’t been home since last Christmas but planning to go home soon and if things work out I might also visit you in Australia.
My hobbies are Reading, museums, music, sport and libraries. I really enjoy going to the gym because it keeps me fit. …it gets me out of the house, you know! …it's sociable. I've met lots of new people here.
…it gives me something interesting to do with my time. …it's not very expensive, and anyone can do it!
Also I like to go fishing at the weekend. Sports like running, cycling swimming and also watch football ...Chelsea is my Club in England.
Baby it is very hot here has rain has not started yet in this part of the work in West Africa but thank God to Air conditioner. This is my skype id: benjamincolt442 and you can call me on this number as well +44-702-401-6903 . I have attached my pictures for you. Please send me your phone number so as to further exchange more pleasantries in form of phone conversation and to hear that melodious voice of yours. Send me more picture.

Thank you for being here, my beauty, Mon angel, My _______.

I Care,

Benjamin

Advertisement

#290951 by malu53 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:43 pm
clone on naijapals

talk2jiga
Shamsudeen M. Muhammed
How y'all doing?????
male
Glasgow, United kingdom.

Image Image
#290952 by malu53 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:51 pm
with this email address on MS and tagged
using the pics already posted

myspace.com/benjamincolt044
Benjamin Colt
I am exceedingly sensitive to the psychological and physical elements of romance and passion