Information on romance scams and scammers.
#291463 by diveceroc Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 pm
[email protected]
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. How are you doing?, I am glad to know little about you and i hope to know more better. I do like to be your friend and more, someone you can talk to and be free with. but first you may get to know me as i want to know you too, here is some few things you may want to know about me: My name is General William J. Eldridge. 53 years old. Single Father of 13 years old daughter. From Los Angeles, California. I am an Officer serving with the United Nation Arm Force, currently serving in Kabul, As a serving officer I hold the seal of honor to my country wherever i go and i believes in fighting and defending what is right. Am a good listener and am willing to listen to all you have to say to me and help out with a lasting solution. I prefer to deal with issues not walking away from them because you may walk back and met the issues in more critical state. I allows my state of mind to drive me round in both right and wrong directions so that i can have the best of my mindset on a good and positive things. Am Warm, Caring, Affectionate, Generous and Trustworthy, I had two sisters and a brother but I lost my two kid sisters at teenage and my brother was also a member of the commando that gave their life in service for our country in Iraq. He never got married, I am the only surviving child of our parent. My mom was a nice woman she thought me to live a peaceful life with myself.. I lost my dad two years due to heart failure. I enjoy dancing, listening to music, attending concerts, outdoor activities, traveling and some other unmentioned…

I'm Extremely independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can carry a great conversation. I'm a Professional, goal oriented, affectionate, loving and caring person. Very romantic, creative and spontaneous. I like to see my friends and family happy. I dislike jealously in a relationship because I want my woman to trust me as much as I trust her, I don't like selfish women, stingy women, and women that are self-centered. It is so nice to have you as a great friend like you. I hope and pray that we can establish a long lasting friendship that will last forever as time goes on.. I'm really having the sweet pleasure of meeting you. I look for the best in people and life. God bless the day we first met each other, God bless the day you were born and most importantly, God bless the precious parents that gave birth to you.

I sing and I play several instruments, I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn. Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but as much as i know there is something really special about you. I hope to find that out as time goes on and we grow in friendship. Have a blessed day. Hope to hear from your soon. Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

William J. E

image found in this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&p=281571
Last edited by diveceroc on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#291695 by diveceroc Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:45 am
They are using this address for you to forward gifts, loveletters etc

William Eldridge
12011 Westbrae Parkway #B STMD
UNIT NG81072
Houston, TX 77031

It is run by an amercan registered company shoptomydoor.com who forward parcels to Nigeria.

diveceroc wrote:[email protected]
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. How are you doing?, I am glad to know little about you and i hope to know more better. I do like to be your friend and more, someone you can talk to and be free with. but first you may get to know me as i want to know you too, here is some few things you may want to know about me: My name is General William J. Eldridge. 53 years old. Single Father of 13 years old daughter. From Los Angeles, California. I am an Officer serving with the United Nation Arm Force, currently serving in Kabul, As a serving officer I hold the seal of honor to my country wherever i go and i believes in fighting and defending what is right. Am a good listener and am willing to listen to all you have to say to me and help out with a lasting solution. I prefer to deal with issues not walking away from them because you may walk back and met the issues in more critical state. I allows my state of mind to drive me round in both right and wrong directions so that i can have the best of my mindset on a good and positive things. Am Warm, Caring, Affectionate, Generous and Trustworthy, I had two sisters and a brother but I lost my two kid sisters at teenage and my brother was also a member of the commando that gave their life in service for our country in Iraq. He never got married, I am the only surviving child of our parent. My mom was a nice woman she thought me to live a peaceful life with myself.. I lost my dad two years due to heart failure. I enjoy dancing, listening to music, attending concerts, outdoor activities, traveling and some other unmentioned…

I'm Extremely independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can carry a great conversation. I'm a Professional, goal oriented, affectionate, loving and caring person. Very romantic, creative and spontaneous. I like to see my friends and family happy. I dislike jealously in a relationship because I want my woman to trust me as much as I trust her, I don't like selfish women, stingy women, and women that are self-centered. It is so nice to have you as a great friend like you. I hope and pray that we can establish a long lasting friendship that will last forever as time goes on.. I'm really having the sweet pleasure of meeting you. I look for the best in people and life. God bless the day we first met each other, God bless the day you were born and most importantly, God bless the precious parents that gave birth to you.

I sing and I play several instruments, I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn. Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but as much as i know there is something really special about you. I hope to find that out as time goes on and we grow in friendship. Have a blessed day. Hope to hear from your soon. Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

William J. E

image found in this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&p=281571
#293743 by malu53 Wed May 04, 2016 11:30 am
migente
Samuel Locklear
Sex: Male

Skype ID: sammy1love2
Name: Samuel Locklear
Last edited by malu53 on Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#293748 by malu53 Wed May 04, 2016 11:47 am
still a different man on linkedin
Samuel Locklear
Owner and Operator at L & S Contract Services
Greater Charlotte area, North Carolina
construction

Current Self-employed, L & S Contract Services, L and S Contract Services
Before Tile Collection Total Renovation & Solutions

Service Technician
Self-employed
Juni 1996 – today (20 yrs)

Carolina Builder
Owner and Operator
L & S Contract Services
Juni 1996 – today (20 yrs)

Commercial and home renovations to customer satisfaction.
Quality is Job # 1
Service Tech
L and S Contract Services
1996 – today (20 yrs)

Punchlist
Project Manager
Tile Collection Total Renovation & Solutions
Juni 2014 – August 2014 (3 months ) Charlotte, North Carolina

#293749 by malu53 Wed May 04, 2016 11:53 am
registered on FB with this address
Berima Kwadjo Boateng
Studies at University of Ghana Business School, Legon