Information on romance scams and scammers.
#291820 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 am
Romance Scammer - Vandervan Bill

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/vandervan.bill

Email used: [email protected]

age is just a number
i am a widower and an orphan
i lost my wife and my and my child in a fatal road accident after the death of my my late parents
what do you do for a living
are you working

honestly i really wish us to know and get close to each other
i really want us to meet in person when our mission is over here

honestly my dear age is just a number
i really don't want age or anything to come between us here

US army military facilities Kabul Afghanistan
honestly you sounds so nice that i wish us to love and to be loved each other

honestly all i really need is true love and trust
i know we have not met before and i wish us to meet

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were
together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance
has kept us apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my
heart

i am also an American,i was born in Detroit Michigan,my late parents later moved with me to Columbus Ohio,it was there i lost my parents then i decided to join the army,most of my life was spent in Travis road,New Brighton, Columbus OH.

my favorite food is fruits and vegetable ,cheese burger,pizza,
my best color is white , blue ,red
baby what i need from my partner is true love and trust
A woman that have the fear of God
woman that will love unconditionally
honey but then most of all colors is green
that is the my favorite color

my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for

you don`t have to be afraid of anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.
my dear i wish am there now together with you but i cannot do to distance between us
honey i will love to take a vocation but i need to talk to my commander about and remember we don't have access to any fund here in the Kabul Military camp
honey honestly if you really want us to meet before our mission will be over you will buy my air ticket
I have no problem with the distance, when I know that you are faithful and honest with me. when we are together we can know each other better and see if it is for the future

if you honestly honey can make my fly ticket I will come and time with you two weeks

Honest Baby you're always in my head, and I really want to be with you until the end of time,
Baby my love true love and trust you, I promise you until death do love part to us I will love again feel love to make and

Thanks I love you promise to give the best of my true love and trust,
Honey I promise that you will feel like a woman and to forget about all your past

Baby you in my thoughts all day, I thought about you all day I wish was home, so I forgot all these nightmares and terrible life here, I go home soon, it really can not get wait to get back I love and miss you more than you ever thought

honest honey is not to decide in my hand about my future
Honey is only the commander who has the final decision, if it is possible for me to live the camp

Honey usually soldiers on a mission, do not have the right to live the camp until it's over mission, but still the commander has the final decision, he decided to live the camp or not.
Honey, I can send you the e-mail from my commander maybe you him through his e-mail contact, write in my name

[email protected]
Honest Baby i he want, you will respond with good response
Honest Baby I'll be the happiest man in the world

ok honey, I'm really happy here to chat with you
I'm really there now want to work with you to baby close to you and cuddle with you

Honey i for the first hugs and tender kisses can not wait
sweet dreams love and I wish you a healthy sleep

Good morning, dear, how are you doing? I hope You are fine.
Honey, we are all well, here's just the hot weather and the dangerous lifestyle
here every day God has been so faithful, although

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291821 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 am
Emails from the fake general ([email protected]):

Attention: XXX

I got your email application to help your Fiance, Vandeven Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073. I want to bring to your notice did you are a good woman for the request for seeking a favor for your Fiance, Vandeven Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073 I interviewed your Fiance, Vandervan Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934. A073, Concerning your application. He Identifies you to be a good citizen. I want to bring to your notice, I'll do it for you, but you have to promise me did you want to keep it for yourself as others did i have helped before did till you finalize your purpose of discussion and getting your Fiance, Vandervan Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073 back home. Doing this is at my own risk. If the Government of the United States knowthat I help soldiers leave the camp, I'll be in jail. I want to know if you're going to do anything to betray me or are you willing to do it for your Fiance, Vandervan Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073. If yes, write me and tell me did you are willing to do this, so I will direct you on what to do to allow me to help your Fiance, Vandervan Bill Rank: cpt us.0934.A073 go back home to you.

Regards
General george Willinton
U.S. INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD
KABUL AFGHANISTAN UNIT PEACE KEEPING OFFICE

Attention: XXX

RE: EMERGENCY APPLICATION FOR RETIREMENT AND DISCHARGE FOR VANDEVEN BILL

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your Application made on behalf of your fiance. Vandeven Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073 who is with a U.S troop on peace keeping mission here in kabul under my command and military jurisdiction. I understand through this application and the previous discussions with him on his affairs and marriage proposal to you and that he is to proceed for a marital arrangement with you and has so much talked on this matter and seeks now to conclude with you to be with you.

I must inform you here that he is of an important mission holding a profound position in security and monitoring duties as one of our best soldiers on a military intelligence here. Accordingly, you should also note that this is not time for his official retirement and Discharge but not withstanding he will be granted an emergency retirement and discharge basically on your explanations and comprehensive introduction of your true personality coupled with his zeal to seek for this retirement and discharge opportunity in order to get back to get a finalization for marriage with you.

I must also bring to your notice that the U.S military authority does not ask our troops to pay for their official Retirement and Discharge or holidays/vacations assigned and approved by the military authority but in a situation where any member of the U.S army on his or her own discretion and agreement with his wife/Fiance/girlfriend to apply or request for an emergency retirement and discharge, it must involve payment of fees. It is very important that you understand these points very well and the more reasons you must pay and support in other to give this office the support to give approval to your request to have him out from the camp and also fund for the replacement. Any United State military seeking for emergency retirement and discharge to fulfill marital proposal and promises are entitled to provide the under-mentioned leave requirements:

EMERGENCY RETIREMENT AND DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS

• REPLACEMENT FEE ( 1,300 EUROS)
• OPENING OF NON RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF SALARY ( 100 EUROS )
• COURT REGISTRATION FEE ( 2055 EUROS )
• TOTAL FEE: 3,455 EUROS

The above mentioned requirements should be provided by you to enable us issue Vandeven Bill, Rank: cpt us.0934.A073 your fiance his retirement, discharge letter and all his salaries and gift for his trip to you. Note this payment must be paid before he will be allowed to leave the damascus camp and he is entitle to stay with you forever. My promise to you is i will help you get a medical report to back him up for immediate retirement and discharge if you paid all the fee.

The reasons of payment for emergency retirement and Discharge Application is to assist the U.S military authority in replacement expenses and supporting of another soldier coming to take over duties from any one going on emergency retirement and discharge and must be considered worthy and a way of ensuring that our troops are protected and allowed to judiciously make use of their times for reasons they are applied and paid for. Also the fee for the non residential account will be use to open a salary account for your fiance which will be transferred back to you together with his Salary allowances which come up to the sum of Five Hundred and Fifty Two thousand united states dollars ($ 552,000.00 ) to any account of your choice . The court registration fee is to procure all legal document for his retirement.

This must be well understood for any applicant/wife, and instructions made herein must be dully followed with the payment of the amount fixed on each emergency discharge made in accordance of the rules and all guidelines clearly stated on this memo to avoid mistake or termination of approval.

NOTE: On the receipt of the full payment of this notification the name of your fiance will be processed and listed on the list of emergency retirement and discharge to allow him to proceed on the applied emergency at the time you expected his arrival to you legally.

Thank You.
GENERAL GEORGE WILLINTON
U.S INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD
KABUL UNIT PEACE KEEPING OFFICE

Good Day
XXX,

I'm in receipt of your email and the content is well noted and understood. You are to make the payment to a colleague of mine who will help get the COURT REGISTRATION and OPENING OF NON RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF SALARY. You will have to send the money to him through account . Then also at the confirmation of the full payment, we will proceed everything and Yes your fiance will be back home to you in a week and some few days once everything is done and ready.

Find below is the information you will need to make the payment through Western Union.

Name of Bank ... AKBANK
Account Name ... Ikechukwu Ezenwa Nwankwo
Account number 0209914 ...
Iban .... TR22 0004 6002 8703 6000 2099 14
Swift Code ... AKBKTRIS
Address of the bank ... Sabanci Center 4 levet Code No. 34330
Istanbul, Turkey

As soon as you make the payment, you are to send a scanned copy of the payment receipt for confirmation.

Thank You.
GENERAL George willinton
U.S INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD
KABUL UNIT PEACE KEEPING OFFICE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291822 by AlanJones Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:44 am
Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

#292651 by malu53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:29 pm
have a close look at the name tag of scammer's uniform
the person is called VANDERVEN

a new profile on FB cropped up (since April 4)
using the same pics
Elton Vanderven
Pete Vanderven
Department of Peacekeeping Operations at U.S. Army
Studied at Military Academy - Harlingen, TX Harlingen, Texas US.Army · Texas, Queensland
Past: US Army Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

pic stolen from the FB profile of
Pete Vanderven
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459189232514&set=t.733512514&type=3&theater
From Columbus, Ohio
Widowed
#292652 by malu53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:46 pm
more FB fakes

uid: 100007029316039
Josh Vanderven
Worked at United States Army