Information on romance scams and scammers.
#292469 by jeongchon Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:44 pm
Mod Note: Op changed the email in a later post to [email protected] .

I was scammed for $300,000 from Alexander David Norgren. [email protected], phone 281-643-3327.
Met on Chemistry.com. Claims to be a widow from Norway, currently living in the UK. Had said he was working as an Independent Contractor on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Sent me pics that ended up being a chef in CA. Money was not sent to an account in his name. Sent to various other people. Actually had an engagement ring sent to me. Also I had sent a cell phone and laptop to his "son" in the UK. I had just gotten out of a very unhappy marriage and he took advantage of that.
Advertisement

#292472 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:53 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Sorry to hear that you are a victim of this scam.

Can you please post couple of his initial emails to you. Also the ones where he told you to send the money.
Please remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#292578 by jeongchon Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 am
[img]https://www.imageshack.us/my/images/
this man is pure evil.
Here is one of the first emails I received:
How are you doing today? I'm new to online dating not really my thing like to meet in person,I do get message from sexually hungry women , I'm not looking for one night stand! I found the site by accident and decided to check it out. I happy you are one man woman when it comes to dating, i am one woman man. Some people are not honest or faithful when they are dating on line.

I'm Oil Exploration Engineer(Technical),I sublet contracts from private oil companies and government owned oil companies.It has to do with purchase and installation Drilling equipment's. I work in The Nansen and Boomvang oil rig platform which lie in the East Breaks area of the Gulf of Mexico, approx. 150 miles south of Houston. Nansen lies in East Breaks block 602 and Boomvang lies in blocks 642, 643 and 683. Nansen lies in 3,678ft of water, while Boomvang lies in 3,453ft. I live in England UK, my family be relocating fully to Houston because of this contract. I will find a house to rent as soon as i come out from oil rig platform then move my family over to join me here. For now i am in the oil rig platform located in Golf of Mexico coastal region of Houston Texas.

I'm originally from Tromso Norway and my first language is bokmal, I have a strong Norwegian ascent, doing my best in English. Where are you originally from? My Dad is late, My mom looks after my 14 years old child,where are your parents? Family and God are the first in my life ,I'm a strong confident man who is in need of very little. I have a very close knit family. I'm the only child of my parents, how many are you in your family? What is your relationship with your family? Actually the death of my wife was very hurting but i know that Joy and Happiness is very important in life, Life is to short to be sad and depressed, we all have been hurt in different ways but there is always a reason to live. why are you single ?

I am looking for friendship with possibility of it blossoming into something more special. Life is easier when it can be shared with someone special.This whole thing about online dating is so new to me but i am willing to give it a try with you if you want to and see where it leads..Hope to hear from you soon.. Hope you had a good..

Sincere Regards

Alex
#292579 by jeongchon Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:20 am
This is another email with wire information:

There is a little change on the amount going to each account please see the account information below and the amount to go into each one

This account below to receive -$10,754.79

CLYDESDALE BANK

IBAN: GB23CLYD82683070484591

SWIFTBIC: CLYDGB21830

ACC NUMBER: 70484591

SORT CODE: 82-68-30

ACCOUNT NAME : MURIEL STEWART

ADDRESS:6 George Place Bathgate, West Lothian EH48 1NP UK

This account below to receive- $ 14,246.85

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

IBAN: GB52RBOS83160510840390

SWIFTBIC:RBOSGB2L

ACC NUMBER :10840390

SORT CODE:83-16-05

ACCOUNT NAME : MURIEL STEWART

ADDRESS :.67 Birkdale Park Armadale, Bathgate, West Lothian EH48 2NF UK
#292610 by jeongchon Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:58 pm
I feel totally ashamed to post this. As I was going through a divorce from an unhappy marriage,I met a man on chemistry.com. We began to exchange emails ([email protected]) and then started texting and calling. The man claims to be Alexander David Norgren (born in Norway, living in UK). phone number 281-643-3327. He claimed to be working on a project on an oil rig. We got close very fast. I completely fell for him. After a few months, there was an accident on the rig after a tropical storm came through. He needed money for parts. I sent money to people (Val Williams of South Dakota and a Walkabout from Oklahoma). Then also sent money to someone in China. He then made me believe he needed more expensive parts. I made payments to China again and several to Muriel Stewart in the UK. I used all my saving and got lots of loans. Then I realized he was not the person in the pictures he had sent. I had also sent a cell phone and laptop to his "son" Smith Norgren in the UK. Address Flat 1, 60 West Crescent Road, Gravesend, Kent UK DA12 2AB. I've had to sell my home and my credit is crap. He still contacts me, saying he will pay me back. I could not believe I fell for this scam. He had sent me his contract and I filled out a Next of Kin form and sent a copy of my driver's license!
#324978 by jeongchon Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 pm
This scammer is relentless. He keeps telling me to remove my posts here if I want my money back. He is an evil person that tries to male you seem to be the one doing something wrong. He claims to have worked for Statoil and has been telling me for two years that he paying me back. Tells me to send bank info and to open new accounts. Alex Norgren is pure evil. There is no way he is Norwegian. He looks like a terrorist. I am ashamed for falling for this evil and not realizing that I had gotten phony pictures of him. Please go to the FBI if you are victim of his. The more people to report him, the better chance of them doing something.
#324990 by AlanJones Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:32 pm
He will not give up until you totally block him - delete all his emails unopened, totally remove him from any dating/social media accounts you have (or better still, close those accounts), do not answer any phone calls that you do not recognise.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#324998 by jeongchon Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm
He just likes to call me names and make me think he is sending something. I was holding out with some hope. He's already been reported. Not sure how he found my posts here or why he was looking. Just wish there was someone that would actually help track him down.
#343783 by malu53 Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:45 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2017/11/03
Location Secaucus, New Jersey, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on truemindinc.ca (69.10.41.172:56098)

IP is already spam listed
it is provided by NEW JERSEY INTERNATIONAL INTERNET EXCHANGE LLC

scammer's message

WELCOME to STATOILS WE solvE challenges in the oil and gas industry.
your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To help direct your call to the most appropriate department, please choose from one of the following options:
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017

funnily buddy got it wrong, the Norwegian company is called Statoil with headquaters in Stavanger