Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4641 by Ralph Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am
This scammer uses the email address [email protected]

Here are some of his emails in no particular order

Hello..how are you doing for now..thanks for your compliment..I really appreciate that too..and i will also bae happy to know more about you if you really don't mind of that..am going to tell you something about my life..and i will be hoping you are going to enjoy that a lot dautah
I am 58years fun loving and gold hearted old man born in Russian, oh well i did stayed away from my family when i was very young and knew nothing about life....i lost my parent when i was 15..and instead of my family taking care of me they ignored me because they used to say my dad didn't help in hand when he was rich or something else they say.....i then was raised by one of my uncles who lived lived his life in Holland..he took me and raised me as his own womb child..i cherish him most and i will alway pray for his soul.
I am a fun loving, God fearing, descent, with a good moral attitude and a caring heart; I am a very happy person and am always friendly with everyone around me, I love Arts, Dining, Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Reading, Travel, Cooking, Health/Fitness and most of all I love fashion dearly. In my words, I am independent, impulsive, adventurous, opinionated, loyal, sarcastic, spontaneous, goofy, funny, sentimental, compassionate, warm-hearted, curious, observant, straight forward, open-minded, strong-willed, dreamer, and thinker.

Hobbies and Interests: Traveling, reading, art, music, films, documentaries, advertising, culture, cafe latte, cooking, potlucks, cats, , running, knitting, sleeping, laughing, day-dreaming, yoga, the world, people, creme brulee, desert wine, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, potatoes, bookish-learning, practical advice/information, well-meant criticism, fact, falling asleep reading, walking in the rain, book buying/collecting, people watching, falling leaves, snowy day, sunflower, farmers market, shoes, In-N-Out burger(yummy!), Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, children, peace, Tibet, learning new things, social/mental process, current affair.Used to be a true believer in love; never like sequel of any movies; listen to favorite songs repeatedly; enjoy going to the movie alone; always watch favorite films more than once or even twice; not a morning person for sure; enjoy hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock; can be quite absent-minded at times; don`t like to be vague; not good at numbers; try to improve my analytical skill at all times; find hard to be patience sometimes; love beautiful things, people and the world; strongly believed in the spirit of giving and sharing; trying to become wiser as growing old at the same time; enjoy cooking and believed it is the best way to bring people together and share the love; a perfectionist learning to appreciate what imperfection in life has to offer; believed in equality and human right; refuse to join the rat race by all ghost means; self-indulgence has always been a major problem; not good at dealing with excessive loneliness; can`t stand being ordinary; try not to be idealistic yet can`t stop being rational at the same time; believed in everything happens for a reason; hate unkept promises; enjoy traveling with company; always try to stay young at heart; passionate about everything that life has to offer; not being practical at certain times; shoe lover and had already lost count of how many pair I owned; always seek truth above all things; believed in hard work; don`'t quite believed in fate; always almost run late; love pets; a cat person who also own a golden retriever; found Tibet totally fascinating (totaly love to be with some one)

my education:
I graduated from TCU--- 1988. Sort of a "senior" senior

I am looking for a partner, lover, companion, , soul-mate. I'd love to meet a happy, accomplished woman who's at peace with herself, . Who sees the glass half full and who believes that those who laugh will never grow old. Who's very affectionate and playful, who can be silly as well serious, and who brings smiles to those around her. I hope she would have a curious mind and an aesthetic sensibility, a great sense of humor, be energetic and fit, generous of spirit, kind, open-minded and compassionate, financially secure, a good listener & genuinely available. It is important to recognize that we are coming together with different life experiences and not everything has to be done together or shared. It would be wonderful to meet a strong woman, from whom I could learn, while she shares her loves and passions. It would be fun to spend time in the kitchen with my Special Lady, cooking exotic to everyday meals.

Bye for now..and hoping to see you online..Wallace

Hello xxxxxxx.How are u doing for now..?I know by the grace of God you are doing well out there...I have really missed you so much..and i can't wait to be in your arms..and can't also wait to hold you....Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me.. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my phone rang and I heard your sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on....please i have not heard from you about the money..i have been to a near by cafe here for almost 4 times or 5 times this..waitting for you mail to come through my love..i have been crying here all this morning..because i have not heard any information from you..only the Ecard..and i think u for that...I have been so kind to me and my family..and we sure prove every one wrong that..we are for real..for them to be a shame...please just come online this night and talk to me okay....please...i love you...

Love always,Wallace

Hello xxxxxxx..How are u doing for now..?I hope everything is moving on well in your life..I have really missed you so much..and i can't wait to be with you there..i really apprecaite that kind of love you have giving me on here..and i hope you will do the same thing when am there with you ..No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see you. They have no idea about what you get my body to do when I hear your name or hear that sweet soft voice of yours. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling. It feels like I just want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go. I want to kiss your lips and never end - just keep going.Every time I think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be with you! xxxxxxx I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!..I love you with all my heart and I hope and i hope very soon i will hold you and kiss your lips..You are my very best lover, my lover, my protector, my teacher and my absolute soul mate...bye for now and hoping to see you tonight...i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love i love you i love you..and only you..Wallace

Hello my dear..how are you doing for now...i hope everything is moving on well in your life as am doing here ..My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.There is no better doctor than a true friend. True friendship never ends. Friends are forever. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us. Most people walk in and out of you life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit with on a porch swing, never saying a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had. take care of your self..and still bless..by Wallace your best friend...

Hello xxxxxx..How are u doing for now...I have really missed chatting with you...And i can't wait to be with you out there and hold you in my arms...It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed..I know now that we can do anything together and I know that you will be there to save me and to help us fly. I've never experienced the kind of love that we both share and I never thought that I could find someone who can put up with my family.I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel.You set my heart on fire with just a glance. You don’t know how my heart skips a beat when you walk by, how your very presence makes my insides feel out of place. Sometimes I wish I could just jump out of my seat and run into your arms. I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy,
If I lose you, that part of me is going to die. I'll be the same person again as I was, before we fell in love. That part of me, missing in both the cases. The difference: that before, that part of me had not yet been born and now it would have died, giving myself reason to believe that my life would no longer have direction. The direction in which I would walk to seek my goal, The goal everybody seeks: The goal of completion. I need to be completed; I need to be completed by YOU....I love you so much..and i will do anything to make you happy ...bye for now and hoping to see you online tonight..Wallace

Other aliases of this scammer include
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

All of these email addresses are operated by the same African scammer, if you are in contact with him be warned, he will make up all kinds of fancy excuses to get you to send him money, please dont fall for it, he does not care for you, he only cares that he may be able to steal from you
Advertisement