Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293014 by malu53 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:44 pm
FMF
honestlylove
open for love
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man

really admire your beauty. I will like to know more about you
what's your chat id
Advertisement

#293015 by malu53 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 pm
mystic122
Australia
47 years old, 6'3" [191 cm] tall
Widowed, seeking woman 40 - 99

ABOUT ME
I enjoy dining out, going to movies, traveling, shopping, and staying active. I enjoy getting out and having fun but I also enjoy hanging out on the couch and watching a movie. I don't watch sports all weekend trying to relive my glory days, but I do like to take in an occasional Bulldog's, Braves, or Thrashers game. I am a very neat person. I like being where it is warm and sunny while the waves are crashing. Frozen margarita's and cold corona's are a plus. Anywhere that can be shared with someone else is a special place.

other language Other
religion Christian
status Widowed
education Master Degree
ethnicity Native

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
My ideal match would be someone who enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers. I like the little things, a smile for no reason, holding hands in public, a sticky note strategically placed that I would find saying they are thinking of me, cutting up and not caring who is watching, and just plain having fun. I am not looking for the perfect super model, but I am looking for someone that I would find attractive with a great heart and a wonderful mind. She would have to enjoy long romantic walks as the sun is setting along the beach.

pics stolen from the FB and youtube profiles of Ernesto Scaglia, an Italian citizen