Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293220 by Grandma Grim Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 am
[email protected]

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7321258548

Still live profile now.

man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, and maybe you can also send me some photos of you. I would also like to learn from you. Do you work yet? what is then your occupation? Until later, I send you kind greetings, wishing you a nice and quite night rest, looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Roman

Hello dear, how are you today, My name is Roman Wesley, it's nice to meet you here today, as you can see I'm new to this forum, I live a normal and healthy life, no drugs, no smoking , only a glass of wine from time to time. I am looking to find happiness, a true woman who has strong family values and is willing to start a family. I like your profile and your beautiful smile, because of the timing of my work, I usually do not have time to map so therefore I would like to have your e-mail address so I can write directly to your mailbox and tell you more about myself and also send you some of my pictures while we communicate further.
examples of his emails.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement