Information on romance scams and scammers.
#295320 by chaseme178 Tue May 17, 2016 7:18 pm
The man whose name is Scott Moore added me on Facebook. We have chatted for several times but not too much. He told me that he was from Germany, and he is currently living in Glasgow, UK. He is working as a project manager and also a contractor. He had a contract with Malaysian government, and he had to travel there to resolve some problem with tax. He told me that he had to pay 200,000 GBP tax, and he already has paid 170,000 GBP. He wants me to help him to pay the rest of tax so he can come back to UK. He promises that he will pay me back as soon as he gets back to UK. He gave me his banking account

Company Name : Renatus Reyes Enterprise
Company Address : No. 108 Kampung Padang, 09400 Padang Serai, Kedah, Malaysia
Bank Name: Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Bank Account Num:
Branch Address : Wisma Uni-Green 18, Jalan Permatang Gedong, Taman Sejati Indah, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
Bank Swiftcode : MFBBMYKL

Noted - AJ

I know it is a scam, and I am not going to send him anything. I just want to notice everyone about this scammer. His facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010132305529

Advertisement

#295355 by AlanJones Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 am
Thanks for posting chaseme178.

Were you given any email addresses, telephone numbers or websites by the scammer?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#295357 by AlanJones Wed May 18, 2016 3:59 am
^^^ The best thing to do is stop contact with him and disappear. Don't contact him just to get an email address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.