Information on romance scams and scammers.
#295767 by malu53 Sun May 22, 2016 5:35 am
meetup2
soloheart
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: African descent
City: appache junction
Height: 6 feet 2
Body type: athletic
Marital status: Widowed

Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live away from home

Want children: Undecided
Interests: I’m seeking friendship first,no game playing please
Education: College

About soloheart
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner..

We all have an orientation of life and mine is that Loving someone is a decision,i wonder what yours is. After reading so much about you i wonder why you're yet to find that special someone, but i am sure there's a story behind the status. I really would like to get to know you well enough and see if truly,when there is a will,there is a way. I don't get on here very ofter if you don't mind a phone text that will be fine here is my number +1804 723-0566 you can text me and i hope to hear from you, Mike
Advertisement

#295768 by malu53 Sun May 22, 2016 5:38 am
daeanaustralian
soloheart
We believe that this user is not really Australian. :lol:
Sex: Male
City: Perth
Province: Western Australia
I'm living: alone
Sexual Orientation: straight
Family Status: divorced
Education: Masters
Hobbies: watching football and try new thing
I'm looking for: friends, dating
Partner's Age: Age is not important to me

Description:
I\'m an open and honest person who believes in being truthful no matter what the out come is and I don\'t believe in playing games with peoples feelings. I\'m a quiet person who enjoys the outdoors. I like to try to keep my fitness by walking up Castle Hill, swimming, and playing golf. My interest include 4wding, camping, fishing, going to the movies, dining out with good company or cooking a meal at home and I\'ll give anything a go.I\'m would like to meet someone who will walk beside me not behind me or not in front of me.Who is open and honest, doesn\'t play games, down to earth gentle man
#295769 by malu53 Sun May 22, 2016 5:42 am
datanta
Mike
I'm a
Man from New York
Seeking Women
To Long - Term
I am looking for a fun loving, family oriented lady who has good standards and morals. I love the l
In: United States New York
Headline: Am a simple and loving man

I define myself: I'm an open and honest person who believes in being truthful no matter what the out come is and I don't believe in playing games with peoples feelings. I'm a quiet person who enjoys the outdoors. I like to try to keep my fitness by walking up Castle Hill, swimming, and going to the gym. My interest include 4wding, camping, fishing, going to the movies, dining out with good company or cooking a meal at home and I'll give anything a go. I would like to meet someone who will walk beside me not behind me or not in front of me.Who is open and honest, doesn't play games, down to earth, doesn't keep secrets or lies.A person who likes to keep herself fit and healthy a non smoker/light drinker.I'm 6ft tall, brown eyes, brown hair(shaved)body type average to fit weight approx 100kgs, I've been told that my eyes are spellbinding and as for clothing style I dress for the occasions. I am a laid back but confident American/Irish guy who works hard to enjoy the finer things in life. I am well educated and traveled with a good sense of humor, who is open and honest and respects others whilst expecting the same in return. I would love to meet an intelligent and attractive woman to enjoy dinners and the occasional partying with when I am home and see where it leads.