Information on romance scams and scammers.
#295946 by Lynda/Brett Tue May 24, 2016 3:11 am
This man emailed me through a New Zealand Dating Site. I instantly recognised him as a scammer. He posted no pic so I asked him for one. He said he did not have it so he asked me to message him on Skype. There we communicated and I played along his game. He sent me several photos. I goggle imaged all of them and one came up on Romancescam website. He had many alias. I google imaged another photo and it came up on this site, under different names. He says he is a Civil Engineer working for the US Army as a soldier and based in Syria. His wife died in a terrible car accident. He has a son who is boarding in America. He said his Grandfather was born in New Zealand and his Grandmother was German. He went to USA as a young boy and lived there ever since. He said he has worked in many Army bases in New York... :laugh-s: Some of the things they come up with. His grammar was pretty good except his commas were in the wrong place. His photo is the same as the ones here. I have a photo, where can I post this photo on here? Lynda
Advertisement