Information on romance scams and scammers.
#296068 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 12:39 am
Romance Scammer - Earnest Lancelort/Scott Edward

This scammer first approached the victim on Facebook as Earnest Lancelort. His account was deleted and then he returned a day later as Scott Edward

Facebook Profile - www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012130992985

Tel. No.: +2348053659875

As Earnest Lancelort:
Hello,how are u doing???are u on what's app??if u are on what's app u can send me ur what's app number.
How are u doing pretty angel
Am single so searching for a lover
Am in South africa I work there
am in Johannesburg
Security guard
Do u agree that we should be dating now

As Scott Edward:
Is me honey,earnest How are are u doing??? I'm having some challenges on my facebook account. Am facing account blockage
Am so sorry honey, we went for an urgent peace keeping in a small country, and I logged in from a cfe there so I was blocked due to wrong location, so I opened a new account just to chat with you honey
I will close this account as soon as I recover my account when I get back to south africa, I created 3 accounts with my name it was blocked too, wait let me send the screen munch for you
I was asked to upload my government I'd for location review and I didn't come with it over, am gonnaa loose my friends nd family here I won't be able to chat them up
When I cme back I will do that, am sorry I didn't tell you that I left my country to another country, its was an urgent call honey, I missed chatting with you
Am currently in west africa for peace keeping
With a team
Am in nigeria, and my boss told me I can take a leave after 2 weeks so that I can come from my country to your place, and my visa is ready I couldn't pick it due to this urgent mission
Am not happy
They told us no payments for this assignment, until we return back to our country, and I don't have any cash on me av used it for the visa nd passport, I don't know what to do, it made me weak
I can't survive this weeks, I want to buy foods
Honey if u can send me some money,but if u can't it's ok.
Like $300 will do, through money gram, or western union that's what I know
They ask us to use our money, that when we are back they will pay us, because this is just a support assignment

Name:Earnest Lancelort Country : Nigeria

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image

Fake Id used:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement