Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355979 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 pm
FB
Wiliams Begley
uid: vitus.apoyesa

Intro
Works at U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Miami, Florida

pics already int thread, except for this pic

also here
yourittoday.com/scammer.php?militarycomment=yes&scammerid=1012734
Advertisement

#355980 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:02 pm
oasisactive.com/en/member/thom14440

thom14440
Male

About Me
I'm an outgoing, honest, unpretentious and romantic gentleman with a great sense of humor, a sensitive, empathetic and giving nature,a respectable degree of intelligence, and an appetite for good conversation!I want to meet a kind, honest and loving to share my moment, thoughts and feelings with, someone open to developing a strong friendship that will hopefully lead to a loving long on this special day!!!

Interests
Cars and Motoring, Cooking, Gaming, Going Out, Health and Fitness, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Travel

derekbegley2018 on oncedating
Single man
I am male Looking for women
my age 49
Marital single
Country United States
ProvincesNew York
city ​​ New York
Postal code 10001

Introduction
am generous if you are not greedy ... I will be loyal if you are loyal to yourself ... simple man with great sense of humor here I come. .

danwellon diaminds.dating
50, Man, Single
Kuwaiti dating site member
Dating: Single Woman
47 - 70 years

also here
yourittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=1012734
#372756 by dholladaybeeler Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:14 pm
What is the real guys name? I've been contacted by a Daniel Joe Begley off of plenty of fish, with the same pictures. But I also have several other pictures of him being in Syria with orphan kids. Not sure if he was real or not. But today he asked me to send him $$ to a vacant trailer in Long view Texas. Has anyone had this happen by this person?
#372757 by AlanJones Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:12 pm
dholladaybeeler wrote:But today he asked me to send him $$ to a vacant trailer in Long view Texas.

That's all the evidence you need that he is a scammer. Real people do not beg strangers on the Internet for money,

Just block him and stop responding. Don't accuse him of being a scammer, just disappear and leave him wondering where he went wrong.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.