Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297128 by malu53 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 pm
my.linkedin.com/in/john-osborne-82a346b5?trk=pub-pbmap
john osborne
Geologist
Los Angeles, California
construction
Education University of East London

watch the link carefully
it starts with my. ...

this scammer is definitely from Malaysia

profile pic shows first pic of Fredrick Andrea-Orthman
Advertisement

#297129 by malu53 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:32 pm
a duplicate profile on vk
Fredrick Orthman
Birthday: September 29, 1966
Hometown: Huntsville Alabama
Relationship status:Actively searching
Languages: English
Current city: Alabama Port
#297131 by Kyra Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm
The link does not show anything on my computer ?

She sent her passport to the fake bank, could she have problems ?

My boyfriend found "proof" his bank is fake, the website was fake and his taxes thing is fake.
I hope she will admit she has not seen the guy.
#297133 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:37 pm
Another link to the anti scam site >> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62457

Please post a link to the fake bank website so we can take a look at it. We can also report it for fraud.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#297138 by Kyra Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:00 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Another link to the anti scam site >> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62457

Please post a link to the fake bank website so we can take a look at it. We can also report it for fraud.

The site has been suspended, probably for fraud, which was a red flag for my boyfriend (he's been suspicious from the start)

http://www.vonrollprivate.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

He said he wasn't sure his mum was saying the truth when she confirmed having met him, she was on her guards. It will be difficult for her to admit the truth, knowing her, she is just too proud...
#297162 by AlanJones Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:25 am
Google cache for vonrollprivate.com

Von Roll Private
Cyprus
Telephone +357 220 30864
[email protected]

From the WhoIs for vonrollprivate.com:
Creation Date: 29-jul-2015
Expiration Date: 29-jul-2016

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Legitimate businesses have no need to hide behind the anonymity of privacy protection and don't register their domains for a single year. They also don't get their domains suspended.

The real Von Roll Privatbank can be found here bankvonroll.ch - they do not have a branch in Cyprus and they are unlikely to even confirm if an account exists.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#297180 by Kyra Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:07 am
Yes, he found that out.

He sent an email to the real bank to ask for more detailsm they'll probably answer this website was a fraud and that they have nothing to do in Cyprus, he will show that to her so she cannot deny.

She has been sent false documents with the bank adress in Cyprus. He checked, this adress does not exist.

He doesn't understand how she could be manipulated like that, as she is more of a paranoid person originally...
#297377 by Kyra Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:25 pm
We sent an email to the real bank asking if they have or had a bank in Cyprus but they dit not answered yet. However without that kind of proof it is difficult to 100% prove the scam.
#380386 by Kyra Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 pm
Hi everyone

I haven't been there for a long time.

Things have turned out for the worse...

It's been almost 4 years she'd known this guy and she is still convinced he is real.

She stole money from us to send to him. There a violent fight, she called us traitors and left one year and half ago. We don't know where she is but she contracted many more credits and she mortgaged her house.

We live in here house and she want to throw us out so she can sell it and sent the money to her "fiancé".

This is a well organised network. She certainly met with a "lawyer" in London, an accomplice, who told her about all the great financial placements she could do with the money, etc

The situation is really really bad. I would not have thought it will end like this.