Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4691 by nomscoppy Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am
POSSIBLE SCAMMER - USUAL MO - THIS IS HIS FIRST CONTACT MESSAGE - ORIGINAL PROFILE SAYS HE IS LEGALLY SEPARATED NOT WIDOWED....sad, sad story

ptr1960 (new) West Hollywood CA, USA

ptr1960 wrote:
Hello sglccd,I hope i can meet my destiny here, a kind hearted, healthy, caring woman who will love me and cherish me forever,I am48years old.I am seeeking a nice woman for life partner who is looking for a good,loving,hardworking partner in her life,I am looking for some one who is also hard working,honest,loving,family woman who wants to be happy in her life.any one looking just for fun will be ignored and i am not in to this,only looking for life partner and who is serious to settle down with a loving man.I have been told that I am an extremely passionate person that has a magnetic personality. I am more of a leader than a follower and typically march to the beat of a different drummer.I long to have a best friend again.Late night talks and long massages.Waking up in the middle of the night and knowing you can roll over and hug someone during a thunderstorm is the best!!!!.I enjoy drinking wine,touching fingertips,smelling your neck.Sitting on a park bench and just staring at the water.I appreciate a full moon and eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer night.I enjoy dining out but would really enjoy to have an intimate dinner for two at home.I enjoy going to the movies,running, skiing,and the beach.I value time with friends and family.I love children and animals.I possess an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Hopefully you are someone that wants a man,a woman that looks at the man in her life as the person whe wants to escape with rather than from....I also enjoy the finer things in life,restaurants,theatre,opera,the beach and skiing..i got to the states 5 years ago after the death of my wife,she died of breast cancer i was born in Austria capital but live in WEST HOLLYWOOD CA,i am an engineer i am into crude oil refining,you can also chat with me on yahoo messenger,here is my yahoo IM id:[email protected],Hope to hear from you as soon as possible,we're never far apart,forfriendship doesn't count the miles,it's measured by the heart and also love knows no boundaries,no distance,no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay,fused and sealed forever as one.Always with affection,*******HUGS AND KISSES*********** RegardsPeter Smith
Advertisement

#4692 by benjamin Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 am
Hi nomscoppy :)
I'm no expert on love scams, but a google search for "you can roll over and hug someone during a thunderstorm" gives 217 results!

#4712 by Ralph Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 am
There were also 45 hits on this exact passage "I hope i can meet my destiny here, a kind hearted, healthy, caring woman" Click here to see them you will see what I was saying in regards to how handy their emails can be.

His email address or other details will also be handy if you have them

Just as a side note, he has mentioned his desire for a "healthy woman" , I wouldn't mind betting that he would over look any mention that you were not healthy :wink: