Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7477 by Ralph Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 am
^^ Thank you for finding that, I must confess, I didn't look for it thinking it must have been lost :oops:

I dont have much time right now but I have done a search on the email address and found loads of hits, you can see them by Clicking Here which I suspect is the same search result i posted very early in this thread

Or click Click Here for results on the 2nd email address posted
Advertisement

#7479 by The Enchantress Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 am
He seems everywhere More Here

Russian, Chinese and also many various European language dating sites. Some with different names, photos, addresses, ages.

http://fubar.com/sean_wal2001

50 years old Houston Texas b/d 16th May single

About Me:

PLEASE READ I'm looking for friends' first cause if you can’t be friends with your lover it will never work out. I KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES BUT IF YOU DID I WANNA BE YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR. What I'm looking for. I want to love someone like Noah did to Allie if you know what I’m talking about. I know some day I will find someone to love like that. If it is out there is a woman to love me for who I am, enjoy life, funny, HONEST, doesn't mind being spoiled by love,FAITHFUL. IF there is a woman out there like that let me know. The thing is I haven't met any female to prove me wrong. One last thing. I am so tired of the women that think that they are better than anyone just because they look good. IF you are conceited please do not bother me. The best love is the kind that weakens our souls, that makes us reach for more and puts fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That is the LOVE I’m looking for. Is it for real? Who I am! I am a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve lived a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I want to love another with all my heart and soul and to me, this will be enough! Like most males, romance for me starts with a visual attraction. For me personality is what keeps me attracted. I like to meet a warm hearted, gentle, polite woman. Someone who knows who she is but doesn't need to flaunt it. Someone that is equally comfortable dressed to the "90's" at a gallery opening one day and giving her all, playing soccer in a muddy rain drench field the next. I like a woman that has the strength and conviction that frees her up to display his own sense of style. I like to marry someone who is caring, loving, and affectionate. She is someone who carries herself well and can also carry a good conversation. I consider myself to be very non-judgmental person and really don’t have a preconceived notion of what my ideal partner should be. I suppose like most, I am looking for the right chemistry and therefore I am hoping something inside me will let me know when that happens.

I would like to meet someone who is sensuous, affectionate, caring and family oriented. Someone who loves kids and their family. I am also looking for someone who likes to travel the world and experience new cultures. I enjoy the earthly pleasures. I am down to earth, but at the same time, I like nice things too. I enjoy eating delicious foods and drinking nice wine, but I also enjoy exercising. I love the outdoors. I enjoy water sports (fishing and boating). I am a super giving and generous person, and I would love to meet someone who is giving and generous too. Honesty and integrity are foremost. NOT just words or theoretical hyperbole spoken as if it were the truth. BTW-not sure what it looks like on your monitor, but my face isn't nearly as red or fat as it looks on mine. Gee, I wonder how many perfectly good humans I've passed up due to the unflattering photo transformation/matchmaker crop? If you're self-described as "Beautiful, Classy, Head Turner, etc.", we're not a good match. In my opinion, those qualities are best described by the beholder. If you're still reading...;I'm an educated, affectionate, good-looking, loyal, honest, devoted, passionate, compassionate, loving and fun-loving man with blonde hair, blue eyes, a great smile (so I'm told) and a good sense of humor...and interested in more than "one thing". For fun, I enjoy various things including playing guitar, mountain biking, canoeing, camping, weekend trips, off season weekends at the shore, and even other things like carnivals, wine festivals, Bump’s, and much more. I'm not a couch potato.. We find love and understanding from people from all walks of life. Although I still believe that there is this one perfect partner for me in this world, I now believe that it is not necessary for me to find her to be happy in life. After all how many of us can truly say that,” we are happy with our jobs” and,” this is the job I always wanted” and yet we go to this job everyday... I believe as in jobs we get the love that we need and off course God has for told for us rather than the one we necessarily want. There is no guarantee that love will last. Only God knows how life will unfold for us all. Follow your heart it will never lie to you but, it may lead you to strange places and circumstances. This is not necessarily a bad thing; at least you will not have any regrets. I feel I have learned from all of my past relationships. Patience, trust and wanting to (ability to) see things through your partner’s eyes and not always your own are the cornerstones to a successful relationship. I think when a man and a women love each other and are in love with each other they should consider themselves blessed and not take it for granted as it is truly a gift from God. One final thing I'd like to mention... Any person I have a relationship with will have to understand that. I feel that the joy of parenthood is one of God greatest gifts to us. If you have children and want to include them in our lives in which ever way you are able to do, I would definitely welcome them without hesitation. I would be honored to treat your children as my own in every way. It is just… Although, I have learned from the past to never say never as well (if it is important for you to have children with me then it would be important for me as well).......................Oh, please include a picture, it is hard to respond to a profile which only has silhouette…Ha! Ha! Ha!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.