Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297544 by Jenny Wang Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:14 pm
I know him from Match.com
His email:

Thank you for writing. I am pleased to read from you. I hope you have been taking time to eat and rest while being so busy. Okay first of, as per my family emergency, my mom got diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma thus my hectic life. Left Spore for Brisbane (where she lives) 3weeks ago and had her admitted at Icon Cancer Care. Tests have been ongoing and she's gonna have surgery soon. Taking it one day at a time and doing what I can to relax when I can. Can't wait to return home and hope to convince my mom to return with me to Spore after her surgery for chemo and recovery. She loves the down under land way too much.

Yes I terminated my account on match as I do not think I can keep up and deem it impolite not to respond to emails. You are right about the online dating thing. Physical presence is very important; sharing is too as well as being friends before anything else. Reading your email and learning a bit about you was quite appealing and moves me to want to know more as time goes on. Guess its only fair I tell you a what I can about myself. Well i'm Serbian/American (Dad Serbian, Mom American), I was born and raised mostly in the U.S. I am an independent timber/lumber dealer. You probably haven't met a lot of people in that field (as most people tell me). It's something I love doing. My dad was in the field too and I sometimes traveled with him to countries of purchase and supply it was always fun! I knew I was gonna be a wood-man someday . It's been a decent career for me and I get to travel which I love but it's pretty time consuming which explains my still being single after about 5.5 years of my divorce. I am new to match and have no experience so far. On the flip side, my mom met her boyfriend on match about 3 year ago and moved here to live with him but sadly he passed on Dec last year.

I really love Singapore. I first came here January 2013 for work and returned in November for vacation amongst a few other places and for me, no place made me feel better than Sing. I returned to the U.S. and thought hey! I just might love living in Singapore plus my work now mainly revolves around the Asian region. I came twice in 2014 with my 14yr old son (Bojan) and we had so much fun and he loved it. We discussed it and I finally moved in 2014 and haven't looked back. I have enjoyed the safety, hospitality and warmness of the locals and I just love me some Sushi! I was even more thrilled when Bojan finally agreed to try out college here so that's really huge for me. Okay i'm gonna stop jabbering now before you sleep on my email.

If there is anything else you wanna know, just ask :). Would be nice to read from you as soon as you can get around replying.

Have a great morning and a magical day.

----------------------------------------------

After that we changed to chat via phone (viber). He built relationship for 3 months but always had excuse to not meet (stay over sea, mom sick, business trip...)
Until one day he asked me to help comminucate with his lawyer for his business matter...and he stuck in Brazil without money...asking for my help...
Yeah..then I know he is scammer and all he wants is money.

Sorry for my English, I am not English speaker.

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Watermarked PP photo.
Advertisement