Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297853 by malu53 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:42 pm
Ryan4567
Hooklove, 49 y.o.
Portland, Oregon, United States
Online 48 minutes ago
Hello everyone - updated 6 hours ago
Speaks Kannada, Dutch :lol:
Looking for A Relationship
Joined 21 hours ago

About
My name is Ryan Hook single father, simple man with a good sense of humor.. here is how i feel about relationships i think it should have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship. let share what you also think.. am open to learning...

Requests
If you enjoy a good book, learning a new language or learning about different cultures or food and wine,or simply taking a walk on the beach then let get along and chat...i am open to learning, teaching and chats... when i can...
But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...
As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least that's been my experience).....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).
With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of WOMAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with herself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are.......nothing more nothing less.
Lets communicate

Hobbies & Interests
I want to laugh you,learn with you, and be of help in teaching you while i learn as well with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach.I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits and i will do the same in many differents ways hereby bringing love and understanding between us.. this sre my interest and i wish most people would be willing to have or show such an attitude to one another for me i made my choice..

Image Image Image

all pics are stolen from
Std. Tmothy Hook

add. pics and info here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=742
Advertisement